Alibaba

This user has no status.
Alibaba itself isn't unreliable in any way, it merely helps connect buyers and sellers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alibaba_Group). I buy my chinese rubbers on aliexpress from what appear to be reliable sources. I use the aliexpress app on my phone to message sellers and find shipping information to track my packages. There are definitely reputable sellers on aliexpress, it is just a matter of finding them (not difficult). To date I've purchased, DHS H3NEO, TG3NEO, YINHE MARS2, MOON and recently the FOCUS 3 SNIPE. All appear to be genuine. But there is some truth to what the_gift said. any t05 you find for 15$ will be fake (feel free to message seller and ask!). I found a TG3 blue sponge on aliexpress and messaged the seller asking him if it was the 19 sponge or fake. He was surprisingly honest and told me it was a fake which came in 39deg and 40degs but was still of good quality.

This user has no status.
I posted one threat about alibaba a few months ago.
I was considering buying sanwei acrylate carbon blades, which looked great and had amazing price.
However finally I decided not to buy them, cause somebody told me it's not reliable.
But still it is quite interesting deal, isnt it? Maybe if you find my threat (I think it was called ' blades from alibaba ') you can look up these blades and try them , and then say me if they are good or not. :D :)
Only joking, but I would like to try them...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
its same like ebay.you get both the reliabie and less reliable sellers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
actually, alibaba is reliable, i have buy so many stuff over there, of course please dont surf by price, and "unbelievable“ price one are all fake, like you can spend few dollars to by butterfly ternergy rubber, u should find the original one, the price normally will be cheaper, believe it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Certain parts of the world Alibaba will be too expense from a shiping point of view
Imo, rather purchase with your online TT stores - whom has world wide reputation and a customer service division. You can even go to the brand themselves and file complaints with these "official distributors".
Also paying with paypal will give you an extra security.

The question is, is saving a few dollars worth all the risk (fakes/quality control etc) and extra hours - especially something wrong happens?
I sometimes don't understand this. In retail I saw some one driving for miles to save a few penny, whereby the petrol cost is likely 10 folds of that saving :p