Have you heared? GEWO A. Valuch OFF blade!

This user has no status.
It´s indeed a bit me too-ish, but the KR version gives a performance close to the HYPE XT 50 version while being easier to play.
Good to know. The KR is not available here.
Even if it is, I doubt I'll buy one considering the price.

I'm more willing to spend money on blades than rubbers.

[emoji12]

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Good to know. The KR is not available here.
Even if it is, I doubt I'll buy one considering the price.

I'm more willing to spend money on blades than rubbers.

[emoji12]

Given the number of blades you have, this comment did make me laugh. Thank you. But I would love to hear your review of the KR version of HYPE on one of those many naked blades you have. I will hold out and keep waiting. [emoji2]

But I want to talk on a different subject for a second:

Please don't miss the fact that iamme (Sebas-Aguirre) has derailed the conversation with his initial comment.

If the subject had been the values of more expensive and less expensive blades, it may have been okay. But he made an inflammatory comment simply for the purpose of inciting controversy.

Debating the merits of bargain equipment from China seems like a worthwhile subject for a different thread. Comparing this kind of inexpensive equipment with the higher priced name brand equipment sounds valid as well.

But please, someone, make another thread for that subject. Michal Z is trying to help his friend sell a blade that was designed for another friend.

GEWO is a top quality brand. I have known of them for years. SmashFan and his coach used to use GEWO blades 8 years ago when I met SmashFan. And this despite how hard to obtain GEWO is in the USA.

@ Michal Z: the best way I can to you helping your friend out selling this would be for you to write a detailed review of how your A Valuch blade plays.

Now please don't let iamme disrupt MZ's thread with his petty comments.

Thank you.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Now please don't let iamme disrupt MZ's thread with his petty comments.

Thank you.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Well, we also could ask his clubmates if Sebas also is malicious and manipulative when you meet him in person.

If you like i could post the email-addresses, post address, phone numbers etc.... all can be found on his club's website. Easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
@ Michal Z: the best way I can to you helping your friend out selling this would be for you to write a detailed review of how your A Valuch blade plays.

First - I made this thread because I wanted to present the blade of my friend, which I think is really good.
Second - I dont own one. Maybe I will, but I dont have any, I only got the chance to test it when I caught Alex training.
Third - I didnt promise my other friend I would sell the blade, I only promised that I will help. If anyone interrested, will contact me, if not, I am not going crazy and my friend either, hehe :)

About the blade - as I said , it is very good and the KR rubber is fantastic!
I would have to play with it for some time, because it is faster than I am used to, as I only have my VICTAS blade. That is allwooder so this carbon blade is faster. But the feel was great, not many shots I missed.
Alex was very surprised that I was able to spin his short serves with backhand with very good accuracy!
I was surprised too, but with this blade and that KR rubber on it - it was just so easy!
Even his world class serves, I was able to topspin with my BH flip over the table.
He even considers me for training against these receives ;)
So - for me the blade is great, yet expensive. I will consider to upgrade my blade to this one in the future, depending on my wallet ;)

This user has no status.
Given the number of blades you have, this comment did make me laugh. Thank you. But I would love to hear your review of the KR version of HYPE on one of those many naked blades you have. I will hold out and keep waiting. [emoji2]

Ha!
I'm pretty much settled on the rubbers and just changing the blades whenever I feel like.
With the costs of the rubbers I use and the longevity of them, I'm hardly motivated to change (I know and have used better rubbers, but consequently with higher costs). If the opportunity arises where I could try the KR I would be very happy to do that on any of my blades. Speaking of blades, the blade in question, if I were to get one, would also be waiting in line behind other more known blades, such as the KJH and Lissom, to name a couple.

I was responding in part backing up parts of what Bobpuls and Sebass' comments as to the MZ's wonder of the lack of reply/interest on the blade and also a bit of attitude attached.

As far as suggestion goes, for the OP, he could mention to the interested party whether they want to send a blade for review. They could send it to Dan, and/or other esteemed reviewers in the forum. I think this would serve the purpose better (and in addition to) than just the OP writing review on the blade.

[emoji2] [emoji2]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hmm, sending the blade for a review! Interresting!
Do we have some reviewers in Germany?
I know Alex is going to play in some kind of a German cup, where he will represent his club.
Maybe I can arrange meeting, where he could leave one blade for testing.
Or maybe if someone would be in Olomouc for Czech open..?

Reactions: bobpuls
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I'm playing also with this idea of creating one blade for testing for Dan and Tom and then make giveaway competition here on the torum.... I'm really interested how it can be compared to comercial competitors... From my custom reviews I trust my work.... But real review from Dan and Tom will be really interesting...... Next week I will start to build custom Table tennis daily blade..... I hope I can arrange the review with Dan after the blade is finished.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Do we have some reviewers in Germany?

Not yet, since the blade isn´t yet available officially.
If, as I suspect, it is a re-labeled Königsklasse Karbon 7 there are however some reviews.
I have played with a pre-production sample of Karbon 7 since March, but it weighs 88 grams and so it should be hugely different from the 76 gram shop version blade that I had in my hands a few weeks ago - I am hoping to test this with HYPE KR rubbers soon-ish.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Not yet, since the blade isn´t yet available officially.
If, as I suspect, it is a re-labeled Königsklasse Karbon 7 there are however some reviews.
I have played with a pre-production sample of Karbon 7 since March, but it weighs 88 grams and so it should be hugely different from the 76 gram shop version blade that I had in my hands a few weeks ago - I am hoping to test this with HYPE KR rubbers soon-ish.

Hey - where in Germany are you situated?
Maybe I could arrange meeting of you and Alex so he could borrow you a blade for testing.
Or if you like to buy it.
And by "Do we have some reviewers in Germany" I ment people who are doing reviews so I could try to get them in contact with Alex so he could try to give them chance to do a review..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
And by "Do we have some reviewers in Germany" I ment people who are doing reviews so I could try to get them in contact with Alex so he could try to give them chance to do a review..

That would only make sense if the blade was widely available. At the moment, it is only available in your country.

I think, when the time comes, I could get a blade from GEWO´s product management to place a review here and there, as I´ve done with Königsklasse - but thanks for your offer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
That would only make sense if the blade was widely available. At the moment, it is only available in your country.

I think, when the time comes, I could get a blade from GEWO´s product management to place a review here and there, as I´ve done with Königsklasse - but thanks for your offer.

Sooo - I was talking to official distributor in here from GEWO, he told me, if I find someone serious enough to do a review, he has no problem of sending one blade to the reviewer.
If there will be interrest of the blade in Germany, he can somehow arrange availability of the blade in there, or anywhere.
Probably he would be able to give you same price as here, with mailing expenses included.
PROBABLY, but I think that would be the case.

So if there is interrest, there also is a way ;-)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I'm not sure why 1 x forum member is trying to do this
Why don't Gewo speak to the forum reviewers directly?

Gewo and Dan knows each othere

Also GEWO has not been pushing this blade (yet), maybe MZ, you should speak to Gewo about organizing this review and maybe ask Gewo on a vendor level to approach reviewers.

now if you want to continue what you are doing, other than Dan - which you can PM yourself and not using a thread like this.
You can also PM yogibear

Obviously, you or who ever would need to pay the freight charges to transport the blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
There is one point, and I do not mean this disrespectfully. GEWO have produced a blade for a promising young player as a sign of approval. Outside his home country a "Valuch" blade will not stand much of a chance to become a big seller, especially in that market segment.

I have once enquired about a signature blade being produced for a well-known and respected player, and I have been told it doesn´t make much sense as there are too few people in his small home country interested in that, and outside probably none.

How this corresponds to TIBHAR building a Cedric Nuytinck blade I don´t know ;)

This user has no status.
Well ok, when there is no interrest, nothing happens ;)
I'm thinking the opposite, even earlier. I was giving suggestion as to make/initiate interest. A way for more people to get interested on the product to finally buy to try. There are more ways of course, some as suggested by others earlier.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
There is one point, and I do not mean this disrespectfully. GEWO have produced a blade for a promising young player as a sign of approval. Outside his home country a "Valuch" blade will not stand much of a chance to become a big seller, especially in that market segment.

I have once enquired about a signature blade being produced for a well-known and respected player, and I have been told it doesn´t make much sense as there are too few people in his small home country interested in that, and outside probably none.

How this corresponds to TIBHAR building a Cedric Nuytinck blade I don´t know ;)

It is common and easy for any vendor to build specific blades for certain markets only.
Well, also rubbers too.

I have seen many vendors who sponsor top players and only releasing blades for that specific market.

At the end of the day, these vendors would have a world wide product strategy and then regional strategy with the local distributors

This is the same with any business segment, not just selling TT goods