Childhood Pictures of the CNT!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
It is amazing how sometimes a player's look seems hardly changed after some early age. I wonder how young ZJK has to be before he becomes difficult to recognize. ZJKfan: Perhaps you can label the pictures with a number right next to it. It is getting hard to tell which picture is which number :confused:.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
It is amazing how sometimes a player's look seems hardly changed after some early age. I wonder how young ZJK has to be before he becomes difficult to recognize. ZJKfan: Perhaps you can label the pictures with a number right next to it. It is getting hard to tell which picture is which number :confused:.

"Perhaps you can label the pictures with a number right next to it."

Good Idea! Done!

"I wonder how young ZJK has to be before he becomes difficult to recognize."

Can you tell which one is ZJK in this photo?

zhang jike with two boys.jpg

Photo #20

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
No. 16 ZJK easily. No. 17 Kong LH. No. 19 Guo Yue. No. 20 ZJK left. No. 21 Liu SW and Ding N. I am most curious about #9 (ZYN?), and #12. #18 looks familiar yet I cannot put a name to it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
No. 16 ZJK easily. No. 17 Kong LH. No. 19 Guo Yue. No. 20 ZJK left. No. 21 Liu SW and Ding N. I am most curious about #9 (ZYN?), and #12. #18 looks familiar yet I cannot put a name to it.

Right about everything except for #9.

I have to say you are very good at recognizing people's faces:p

Did my hint in #21 helped or you would have noticed it's not the same person in the top and bottom photo? It fooled me first because they have the same uniform , same haircut, and look very similar too. I was eventually able to tell them apart because one is right handed and another left handed.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Photo # 21 are: TOP, LIU SHIWEN, BOTTOM, DING NING

Correct! How did you tell them apart?

Did my hint in #21 helped or you would have noticed it's not the same person in the top and bottom photo? It fooled me first because they have the same uniform , same haircut, and look very similar too. I was eventually able to tell them apart because one is right handed and another left handed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
As for no. 21, the top is clearly Liu SW, the bottom is more difficult, but I can tell enough she is not LSW. Same shirt eh... a left-hander of her generation.... hmm... Once I got to this point she looked more and more like Ding N.
No. 22 Zhang YN
No. 25 girls from left to right LSW, ?, Hou XX, Fan YL, Ding N. For boys I can only recognize Ma Long rightmost, may be XX 3rd from right.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
I hate to say this zjkfanforever , you need to change the name of the file ( the image ) before uploading it. Otherwise, a simple mouse-over gives away the name of the player in the photo .

Thanks for the reminder! I changed it, hope it's not too late.