Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
arashfarshadi's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
kanak jha forhand topspin.
.
Sorry, I think there was a misunderstanding. My English is not very good. I meant that Kanak doesn't move far from the table; he plays...
Aug 24, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
kanak jha forhand topspin.
.
There are many players who go further than him, such as Hugo, Simon, and...
Aug 24, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
kanak jha forhand topspin.
.
sure, i think his fh topspin doesn't have very much power, for this reason he doesn't go far
Aug 24, 2026
arashfarshadi
posted the thread
kanak jha forhand topspin.
in
Forehand Topspin
.
hello again While I was watching kanak game, I realized that his forhandtopspin has less backswing than other players, what is the...
Aug 24, 2026
arashfarshadi
posted the thread
Can lin yun ju Super ALC come?
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
lin yun ju switched his own blade to viscaria super alc, is it possible that butterfly make butterfly lin yun ju super alc? because we...
Aug 23, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
How do you compare.hurricane301x with them?
Aug 21, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
Benyamin Faraji 14 years old.
.
i'm from iran too. benyamin is very good serve(i think he learned from noshad probably) he ishumble and he has goodethics. but in iran...
Aug 19, 2026
arashfarshadi
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
We Challenged The WORLD'S BEST KID! | Benyamin Faraji
with
Like
.
Watched a lot. Faraji for me more fun to watch
Aug 17, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
I'm looking for a new blade
.
thank you very much for your Your valuable advice
Aug 14, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
I'm looking for a new blade
.
actually not very slow but i think mercury y13 has very little feel(maybe for fiberglass)
Aug 14, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
I'm looking for a new blade
.
I mean, in your opinion, it is better to keep my current blade
Aug 14, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
I'm looking for a new blade
.
exactly
Aug 14, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
I'm looking for a new blade
.
Maybe you think I'm a high level beginner
Aug 14, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
I'm looking for a new blade
.
No, I don't play that well. I play in the club and practice and I don't compete. It depends on what you consider semi-professional. In...
Aug 14, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
I'm looking for a new blade
.
i use yinhe mercury y13 and glyzer 09c and rozena, last year i use dignics 05 but it's fast a little and i prefer sticky rubber in my fh
Aug 14, 2026
Top