Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
belllfador's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
The BEST Long Pips from ALL Brands
.
Sponged LP that I like the most are P3V and Ilius S/B. P3V for easy allaround/defensive play, Ilius B for blocking and nasty counters...
Jul 26, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
.
G09C was too springy and too high throw for me. Spin was lower than H3. If you like it, consider LAC as a cheaper equivalent. Again, I...
Jul 25, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
.
729 BB has a lower throw than H3 at the same hardness. That can be an issue on stiffer blades. I played with a defensive blade that had...
Jul 25, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
Peter93's post
in the thread
The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!
with
Like
.
A translated graphic from the article. I guess Dr. Neubauer has their own factory? *Note "win" should be VICTAS.
Jul 20, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
with
Like
.
This is the serve that convinced me to turn LP. I had used SP for decades (when I played at all) but was always LP curious. Coming back...
Jul 18, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
ejruk's post
in the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
with
Like
.
So a little update as promised. Today i received and glued on the H3 provincial 38°. At the first look i was not impressed, quite a bit...
Jul 16, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
ttarc's post
in the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
with
Like
.
https://carboncalculator.dhl.com Well to Wheel around 6 kg CO2 from Beijing to Cologne for a 1kg parcel going by plane. That's around...
Jul 16, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
.
Am I the only one that observed a drop in the spin capabilities of B3 / B3 Purple in the hot Summer? Under the same conditions, H3 BS...
Jul 15, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Best No-Booster Alternative to Boosted H3 National Blue Sponge on a DHS W968?
.
Try Falco Platinum.
Jul 15, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Best No-Booster Alternative to Boosted H3 National Blue Sponge on a DHS W968?
.
I played with commercial TG2 10 years ago. It was too sticky and inconsistent. I never played again. If the stickiness is lower, I will...
Jul 15, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
.
And these €3++ will go straight for support of regional businesses... right? Right? Anyway, let's buy chinese stuff from amazon.
Jul 15, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Best No-Booster Alternative to Boosted H3 National Blue Sponge on a DHS W968?
.
TDE has soft topsheet with hard sponge. The level of stickiness is extreme — can hold the ball for more than 20s. The sponge is factory...
Jul 15, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
Airoc's post
in the thread
3 New Andro Rubbers
with
Like
.
I read on a German forum that the 57 version was 50 gram cut to racket size and 52 was 47 gram, both max and after peeling off the glue...
Jul 15, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Non-tacky maximum spin but minimum speed rubber
.
Sory, I was reading topsheet like NUZN, but did not read that you are not looking for hybrids.
Jul 15, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Non-tacky maximum spin but minimum speed rubber
.
Doric Slice CS, around 47 degrees, non sticky, very spiny, but with a fragile sponge, glue removing leaves craters. Spinlord Marder 2...
Jul 15, 2026
Top