Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
belllfador's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Hitomi Sato
.
Probably in the past. Currently, Honoka Hashimoto is using Nittaku H3 turbo and Do Knuckle.
Sep 20, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
Peter93's post
in the thread
The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!
with
Wow
.
Sato: Diode -> Diode Pro
Sep 20, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Hitomi Sato
.
She is using P1V 0.5mm, Zyre 03 and Diode pro.
Sep 20, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Defensive setup advice
.
Do you know the weight of your Diode V? I have it at 106g and is a very solid blade that is stiffer and faster than 980xx. Closer to...
Sep 20, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
merlin el mago's post
in the thread
Andro NUZN50 as faster alternative of Fastarc G-1?
with
Like
.
I'm sorry I'm using a lot long pips to receive some serves but I think isn't too much sensitive to incoming spin due to the stickiness...
Sep 10, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Andro NUZN50 as faster alternative of Fastarc G-1?
.
Thanks for the review. How is the service receive? When returning slow spiny service, is the brushing is effective as with H3 or just...
Sep 10, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
merlin el mago's post
in the thread
Andro NUZN50 as faster alternative of Fastarc G-1?
with
Like
.
Yesterday tried the NUZN 50 with my new Victas Blockman, review: -Short game is very good, easy control with a lot of backspin...
Sep 10, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
Dronnken's post
in the thread
FH Rubber with high Arc ?
with
Like
.
I’d say the Stiga Helix Hybrid XH has the highest arc out of all of them. Personally, I’ve only tried the Omega 8 China, and I wouldn’t...
Sep 10, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Equipment upgrade for intermediate player
.
What do you like and dislike about T88 for BH? Yinhe Moon 12 is not sticky rubber with a good price/performance ratio. Sticky options...
Sep 10, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Dr Neubauer Matador Titan
.
See the pictures in post 12. Taxalium is thicker and blue-ish. Titanium mesh is gray.
Sep 9, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
GEWO Iconixx 55 & 50 Review: Durability Issues Undermine a Promising Rakza Z EH Alternative and Softer Rakza Z Option
with
Like
.
Hey all, As I had already mentioned in some other threads last week, I was about to wrap up the testing period of the new Gewo Iconixx...
Sep 9, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
releted's post
in the thread
Adding a Koto Outer Ply to the FH of blade?
with
Like
.
Jolting this thread back from the dead. Back in April I modified a 5-ply blade (B'fly Korbel), by removing one outer limba layer and...
Sep 9, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
Blade differences between brands?
with
Wow
.
Yuji-kun, who have competed in All-Japan TTC and beat Kaufmann once when she was in Japan, set up 2 blind tests once, one for 4...
Sep 9, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
5ply to 5+2 inner construction
.
Spinlord Ultra Carbon, the speed is Off-.
Sep 9, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
GEWO Lineup
with
Like
.
I will try to have the full review soon but today i noticed a significant degradation of grip on the iconixx 55 in the very center of my...
Sep 6, 2026
Top