Recent content by ber

  1. Step up from the fastarc G1

    I'm probably gonna go for the Nuzn 50 since its cheaper here
  2. Step up from the fastarc G1

    Oh really?
  3. Step up from the fastarc G1

    Currently I'm using G1 max on the FH, and I've read a couple of threads about G1 alternative; G1 to hybrid but i'm still not so sure what would suit me. The 2 rubbers that i plan to replace G1 on FH is Stiga Mantra Pro H or Andro Nuzn 50, It would be nice to know which rubber is better in...
  4. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Durability wise are they on par?
  5. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Hmm, they all are priced similarly. Another question will it pair nicely with the Long 5 and G1 in backhand?
  6. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Oh i see, any d09c alternative that you know?
  7. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Whats ur opinion on the rasanter c53? is it a pure hybrid? and i heard that its basically a d09c alternative
  8. I have stumbled upon an interesting blade

    seems like a web issue, its completely fine on my computer but bugging out on my laptop
  9. I have stumbled upon an interesting blade

    i have uploaded it again
  10. I have stumbled upon an interesting blade

    oops, seems to bugging
  11. I have stumbled upon an interesting blade

    been scrolling the marketplace and i happen to stumble this, which is a 729 NATIONAL PRO 001, which is suppose to be an alternative of the W968, however i dont see any reviews of this blade.
  12. DHS Long 5 or DHS King Acb?

    I thought the king Acb is more balanced
Top