Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
chandyrandy's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
chandyrandy
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Like
.
If I had to guess, the equipment is part of the problem in the opposite direction. People like to blame fast equipment for issues when...
Aug 31, 2026
chandyrandy
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
Hard disagree with this, his equipment is slow enough. Gozo I think you should record and post just a general training session if you...
Aug 31, 2026
chandyrandy
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
maybe its presumptuous to call it a classic already but I think Tomo vs FZD at 2024 Olympics is already a classic!
Aug 27, 2026
chandyrandy
reacted to
Robin0910's post
in the thread
Blades with weight balance like Viscaria(less head-heavy)
with
Like
.
Golden Viscaria obviously 🤑💰
Aug 25, 2026
chandyrandy
reacted to
arashfarshadi's post
in the thread
kanak jha forhand topspin.
with
Like
.
Sorry, I think there was a misunderstanding. My English is not very good. I meant that Kanak doesn't move far from the table; he plays...
Aug 25, 2026
chandyrandy
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
kanak jha forhand topspin.
with
Like
.
Ah okay - Hugo is much taller and bigger. Gauzy was born in France where there is a tradition of table tennis. Kanak is the best ever...
Aug 25, 2026
chandyrandy
reacted to
mamedium's post
in the thread
How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?
with
Haha
.
i just put the ball on the table
Aug 24, 2026
chandyrandy
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
Tournament lack of identity
with
Like
.
I think there's just too many in the tour. The 'grand slam' type format of tennis where there's big event 4x a year makes for a...
Aug 23, 2026
chandyrandy
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
Fair enough I was in a hating mood 😂
Aug 23, 2026
chandyrandy
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
Crowds in many other sports are just as wild as back then, it's unique to table tennis (looking at you WTT).
Aug 23, 2026
chandyrandy
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Classic Matches
with
Like
.
I remember my coach making me watch tapes (literal vcr tapes) of Schlager vs Joo right after that final when I was 13 😹
Aug 23, 2026
chandyrandy
replied to the thread
Tournament lack of identity
.
Yea a "Walder arena" or like "xu xin arena" would be off the rails! I get the constraints as well but I feel like it can be helped by...
Aug 23, 2026
chandyrandy
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
Tournament lack of identity
with
Like
.
I agree wholeheartedly. The staging makes every event feel big, but in doing so also makes it samey. I love the Olympics for this reason...
Aug 23, 2026
chandyrandy
reacted to
JustANoob's post
in the thread
Tournament lack of identity
with
Haha
.
Tournaments used to have different shitty camera angles as identities.
Aug 23, 2026
chandyrandy
posted the thread
Tournament lack of identity
in
Table Tennis Tournaments
.
I've been watching pro table tennis pretty consistently for about 3 years now and something I've felt watching is that almost every...
Aug 22, 2026
Top