Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Charlesmorris's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
C
Charlesmorris
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
Went straight to the final boss 😀
Sep 21, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
replied to the thread
Where to find Genuine Gold Viscaria and W968 ( prott doubt)
.
Get w968 off TT11, I got my Q968 from them. You can 100% trust it’s legit. I’d forget about golden viscaria, unless butterfly send you...
Sep 15, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
I Spent 3 Weeks with Full The Chinese National Team
with
Like
.
I have sat on this for a long time (years), but since I am trying to make more long-form content I wanted to share. I tried to think of...
Sep 14, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
reacted to
nivekkan's post
in the thread
Why single-ply hinoki not popular in plastic ball era
with
Like
.
Nice information. I want to own one at some point just to understand the "feeling" once I can handle a rocket fast blade in high gear. I...
Sep 14, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
replied to the thread
LF trades
.
Sorry Hadraw has been purchased, so has mizutani zlc, Lin yun Jun zlc, cotton relevant
Sep 7, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
replied to the thread
New Darker 7P-2A Carbon blades for sale
.
Price?
Sep 6, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
replied to the thread
LF trades
.
Yeah private message we can work something out
Sep 2, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
replied to the thread
LF trades
.
Yeah I don’t use cybershape sadly, any other blades? Correct rubbers too soft
Sep 1, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
replied to the thread
LF trades
.
Any specific one you’re interested in?
Sep 1, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
posted the thread
LF trades
in
Table Tennis Equipment (Everything)
.
Got quite a collection of blades I don’t use. Up for trades for any rubbers of equivalent monetary agreed value. Interested in trying...
Aug 31, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
reacted to
The0rigina1's post
in the thread
New Stiga blades: Luma and i1
with
Like
.
Happy little accidents for real :LOL:
Aug 8, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
replied to the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
.
With your unboosted experience, would you look to boost either forehand or backhand now?
Jul 15, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
Seems like a review came out
Jul 12, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hi,friends~ I’m just an ordinary enthusiast from China. My skill level is average—after two years of adult training (twice a week), I’m...
Jul 9, 2026
C
Charlesmorris
replied to the thread
Long 5A translation
.
Thank you!!
Jul 8, 2026
Top