Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
d3nium's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
d3nium
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
with
Like
.
Yes, a grand total of 500 pts, which won't help much. Men's Singles 2026 Week #40 - September 28th...
Monday at 3:31 PM
d3nium
replied to the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
.
Will Shidong get rankings points for this win?
Monday at 2:53 PM
d3nium
replied to the thread
So I just got a gift - a Timo Ball ALC blade. what rubbers should I get? (for Control)
.
Sell it and buy an acoustic-inner if you feel ready to upgrade. Keep the same rubbers.
Sep 22, 2026
d3nium
replied to the thread
Table tennis Community in Manchester
.
Most of the table tennis leagues/communities are split up into the greater Manchester boroughs. For example, Bury League, Bolton League...
Sep 21, 2026
d3nium
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Like
.
I like to call this the 'curse of the flat hitter'. I come across it a lot in coaching sessions and it can be a challenge to fix. The...
Aug 31, 2026
d3nium
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
Not really on topic but I think Tony is a big loss on the forum. I really miss his opinions and insights, especially on the Taiwan TT scene.
Aug 13, 2026
d3nium
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
Am I the only one who doesn't have much interest in doubles? There's so many doubles matches on all the time, I'm kinda missing pulling...
Aug 13, 2026
d3nium
replied to the thread
Inner carbon blades?
.
Sanwei 75 inner is a good blade and cheap on aliexpress. Although personally I find it very fast for an inner blade.
Aug 13, 2026
d3nium
replied to the thread
What happened to Joola Tronix rubbers?
.
ACC is/was a great rubber. What are Joola playing at? 😥
Jul 30, 2026
d3nium
replied to the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
.
I've played against Tony loads of times. Very tricky customer.
Jul 16, 2026
d3nium
replied to the thread
What song are u listening to now?
.
Jul 9, 2026
Top