Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
DBsystem78's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
DBsystem78
reacted to
DragonOwen's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
Thank you for the review – I read it with great interest. I've been playing with these rubbers myself for about 3–4 weeks now (well, the...
Aug 9, 2026
DBsystem78
replied to the thread
Nationals results and updates
.
Get the FFTT application and you can see the point of each member of the french clubs result of the teams ect , in France the main...
Aug 8, 2026
DBsystem78
replied to the thread
Nationals results and updates
.
Starting 2100 FFTT you enter the top 1000 France It was just for him to have an approximative view where he is now
Aug 8, 2026
DBsystem78
replied to the thread
Nationals results and updates
.
FFTT Points Estimated USATT Equivalent General Level 500 – 800 800 – 1200 Beginner / Recreational 1000 – 1300 1400 – 1750...
Aug 8, 2026
DBsystem78
replied to the thread
Nationals results and updates
.
2650 in french rating that starts from 500 its not the same as ttr
Aug 8, 2026
DBsystem78
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
Hey all, I'm back from my holidays and coming with a review fresh from the oven! This time I'm looking at the new Calderano rubbers...
Aug 6, 2026
DBsystem78
replied to the thread
DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 38° Blue Sponge completely unboosted how does it really play?
.
Try the rxton 9 national it's amazing for the price
Jul 25, 2026
DBsystem78
reacted to
struke's post
in the thread
DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 38° Blue Sponge completely unboosted how does it really play?
with
Like
.
Yes, all of those reasons apply to me. I do not want to use booster because I want a simple, stable and low-maintenance setup. I do...
Jul 25, 2026
DBsystem78
reacted to
SorryForTheEdge's post
in the thread
Inner / outer carbon hybrid blades?
with
Like
.
Interesting that they market the inner carbon for BH. I personally prefer hold on forehand loops and direct outer carbon kick on...
Jul 17, 2026
DBsystem78
reacted to
Kilogramme's post
in the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
with
Like
.
@Zwill I happened to test Speed 08 and Power F1. I will detail my first review later. But fresh tease. You were right. The grip level is...
Jul 10, 2026
DBsystem78
replied to the thread
UPDATED 22.07 !! New Gear Recommendation
.
You can have a look at the 301 series nice and cheap
Jul 9, 2026
DBsystem78
replied to the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
.
You should try Loki Arthur China or Rxton 9 nat for forehand amazing and doesn't need boost
Jul 8, 2026
Top