Recent content by DBsystem78

  1. Chinese rubbers fast as an European?

    The gold arc 8 from dhs is chinese and pretty fast but it is made in germany
  2. Loki RXTON 9 new sponge.

    Your forehand is the neo with the blue sponge correct ? ́not the orange sponge ?
  3. Loki RXTON 9 new sponge.

    I Wanted to buy jacket and pantalones for 36e of equipment its 72e total maybe rubber is less taxes
  4. Loki RXTON 9 new sponge.

    The delivery fee and additionnal taxes is insane on Alibaba that's too bad their official shop is there instead of aliexpress
  5. LOKI Glue and Booster

    yes that is the reason i'm using now the yihne glue feels the same but you can apply the right amount with ease
  6. LOKI Glue and Booster

    Yes it's the same as the orange , just new packaging good glue !
  7. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Please tell us how it play ill receive mine next week as well (orange sponge 37.5) you plan to boost it ?
  8. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Ali express is more expensive on the products but less taxes and shipping fee than alibaba I don't think there is fake loki it's a cheap brand
  9. Loki RXTON 9 new sponge.

    I only have seamoon regular so i'll try 1 layer on each to start i think just to activate it I was using Dhs 301t so sadc doesn't feel that stiff now Thanks a lot for your answer
  10. Loki RXTON 9 new sponge.

    Thanks for the info how much did you boost every sheet ? You think it can play without boost ? On a w81 inner sadc ? Im low intermediate
  11. Loki RXTON 9 new sponge.

    did you play again with that setup ? I ordered the same but I think I won't boost it
  12. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Just go with volant phoenix 1 from double fish the value is very good for the price , if you can put a bit more money you take rxton 7 37 bachand and rxton 7 39 forehand
  13. Loki RXTON 9 new sponge.

    What version is that ? Red 37 degrees ?
  14. Looking for a very particular Battle 2 version

    Maybe this one ...
Top