Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Denso's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
D
Denso
reacted to
mamedium's post
in the thread
Harimoto vs Ovtcharov blade
with
Haha
.
they sound differently Ovt “ooohhh ahhhhh” Harimoto “choleee”
Tuesday at 8:19 AM
D
Denso
reacted to
Yurifi's post
in the thread
Best BH rubber for Butterfly Viscaria ALC with Dignics 09C on FH?
with
Like
.
honeymoon phase definitely over, still on the blade. didn't use it on HAL, though, I use it on Freitas ALC and it is an amazing combo! I...
Monday at 1:33 PM
D
Denso
replied to the thread
Harimoto vs Ovtcharov blade
.
I agree that the OALC feels closer to an outer carbon blade. In addition, in comparison with my HALC of the same weight, the OALC was...
Monday at 1:32 PM
D
Denso
replied to the thread
Best BH rubber for Butterfly Viscaria ALC with Dignics 09C on FH?
.
Yurifi, since I also use the HAL/D09c combination, I'm curious how the Rakza 7 Hard held up in comparison to D09c. Honeymoon phase over?
Sep 24, 2026
D
Denso
replied to the thread
Best shirts from amazon to play TT in?
.
I prefer running shirts, such as the Nike Dri-Fit or Adidas Climacool series, especially for hot and humid conditions. BTW: I have 3...
Sep 24, 2026
D
Denso
replied to the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
.
I think these statements hit the nail on the head. Very well put!
Sep 22, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
I thought about this topic a bit before I decided to post? How do you regulate your emotions in day to day life, and how is that...
Sep 22, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
kase's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
Self-talk and mindfulness are only parts of the picture, and how you perform these is important as well. If you are serious, you will...
Sep 22, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
I agree. It's pretty fucked up looking still which is a huge benefit to my game, because the opponent is too busy looking at it and not...
Sep 22, 2026
D
Denso
replied to the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
.
That's definitely the case. Last season I played a league higher (as an underdog), and it clearly helped to have no expectations.
Sep 22, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
Tiber1337's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
Every time I care too much, I play worse. When I went into a tournament with high expectations, I ended up loosing early. When I went...
Sep 22, 2026
D
Denso
replied to the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
.
Yeah, I'll try to expand my routine between the points - good advice! Energy drinks don't work with me, together with adrenaline they...
Sep 22, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
there are techniques . You must have routines that you can rely on. When performing these routines you will be focused on performing...
Sep 22, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
ZSQ's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
Interesting, because just yesterday I replied to a post about a similar situation on another forum.Here’s my reply: Nervousness isn’t...
Sep 22, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
Draycott old man's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Haha
.
Thanks Denso !!! Maybe electric shock treatment might help lol 🤣 🤣 🤣
Sep 22, 2026
Top