Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Denso's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
D
Denso
reacted to
just_one_more_chop's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
For me personally, "dealing with emotions" or "channeling them" would probably remove them from the moment but it would also take away...
Sep 21, 2026
D
Denso
replied to the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
.
Thank you. I appreciate your tips @NextLevel . Unfortunately, there's no recording of the match On the topic of mindfulness in table...
Sep 21, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
There are many books, videos etc. on mindfulness. It requires the ability to realize that most of your thoughts and reactions are...
Sep 21, 2026
D
Denso
replied to the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
.
It's not so much that "I'm consumed with my self-image". It's rather the fact that, even as an ambitious amateur player, it is simply...
Sep 21, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
I've been congratulating people on edges and nets, I mean you don't hit those unless you take the risk so well played, good aim. Saves...
Sep 21, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
Draycott old man's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
We have had similar topics before,but I find this subject fascinating as I would love to be able to control my emotions and keep control...
Sep 21, 2026
D
Denso
replied to the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
.
I understand that. The problem is that if you're frustrated, your play deteriorates. I would like to learn to avoid being frustrated due...
Sep 21, 2026
D
Denso
replied to the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
.
I fully agree. Thank you! I guess that one of the fascinating aspects of table tennis is that there are still lessons to be learned...
Sep 21, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
Yuomay's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
Yeah super frustrating to lose like that. I’d probably try to vent. If im playing well I can laugh it off. If im playing poorly I...
Sep 21, 2026
D
Denso
posted the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
Last week, I had an extremely frustrating game against a lower-rated player (-200 TTR). In the first set, he won 11:9 with two edge...
Sep 21, 2026
D
Denso
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
This is ridiculous. We have enough politics ruining table tennis already, now the forum is seemingly rife with it as well. How about we...
Aug 31, 2026
Top