Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
ejruk's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
E
ejruk
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
🫡🏓 Try table tennis booster, there was a few guys on the forum showing good results.
Aug 31, 2026
E
ejruk
posted the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
in
Inverted rubbers
.
Hey all! Pretty new player here — I've been playing for about a year or so. I fell very much in love with the sport, but with kids and...
Aug 31, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
SANWEI Target National CP-Tuned — Compact Sponge × Factory Tuning
.
I might not be understanding this fully but when you say "The sponge compresses under impact, stores energy, and then releases that...
Aug 31, 2026
E
ejruk
reacted to
jk1980's post
in the thread
Long Pips Sideswipe: The Key Technique
with
Like
.
feeding with a robot produces unrealistic arcs. Yes the incoming ball has backspin, but the arc of the incoming ball is not like it...
Jul 25, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
Long Pips Sideswipe: The Key Technique
.
Nice! I often use the reverse version of this stroke when receiving serves im a bit unsure about.(Assuming you are right handed, swipe...
Jul 24, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
Final contribution from my side. Guide to Forehand Chopping Rubbers by a beginner, for beginners. What I've personally tested My...
Jul 17, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
PS: i find it strange that DHS is selling the H3 commercial version under the same name as the provincial and national versions. Im sure...
Jul 16, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
So a little update as promised. Today i received and glued on the H3 provincial 38°. At the first look i was not impressed, quite a bit...
Jul 16, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
Thank you for all your replies, i value your input and I think i have a plan on how to move forward. I will, as suggested go through my...
Jul 9, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
Thanks for the tip, i will look into it! :)
Jul 9, 2026
E
ejruk
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
with
Like
.
I am happy with Rxton 3 PRO on FH and Rxton 9 on the BH but with the 9 you have to get the correct one of the 5 versions they got...
Jul 9, 2026
E
ejruk
reacted to
belllfador's post
in the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
with
Like
.
I played a lot with H3 BS 39 on various blades. Hardness is around 52 degrees with 2 layers of booster Falko Platinum. The spin on chop...
Jul 9, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
I have read that they used to be alot tackier, played for a while with Friendship 729 and I expected the h3 to be alot tackier, but...
Jul 9, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
Im committed to making this work, but yes, it will set me back a bit for now. This will be my second blade, i have only played for a...
Jul 9, 2026
E
ejruk
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
with
Like
.
As you just said :" Go back to your blade that worked for you". It was stupid to change the blade. (your words) p.s. to buy a H3...
Jul 9, 2026
Top