Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Faker's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Faker
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Love
.
#1435 - Asymmetric Outer 5+2 - OFF Another asymmetric outer blade, but this time we have enough difference between sides to cause a...
Jul 16, 2026
Faker
replied to the thread
Best No-Booster Alternative to Boosted H3 National Blue Sponge on a DHS W968?
.
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/best-chinese-sticky-rubbers-that-dont-need-boosting.38053/page-11#post-582272
Jul 15, 2026
Faker
replied to the thread
Best No-Booster Alternative to Boosted H3 National Blue Sponge on a DHS W968?
.
Chinese team Dignics 09c is too EXPENSIVE. I believe he doesn't want to pay a lot.
Jul 15, 2026
Faker
reacted to
JOWaldnerGoat's post
in the thread
Harimoto super alc x harimoto zlc
with
Like
.
not exactly a viscaria wither, I think quite a lot more short game control than viscaria, however, if you loop with proper technique ...
Jul 15, 2026
Faker
replied to the thread
Inner / outer carbon hybrid blades?
.
I believe you should try it. But it is an excellent blade for its price.
Jul 14, 2026
Faker
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
What a handle design🔥
Jul 14, 2026
Faker
replied to the thread
Inner / outer carbon hybrid blades?
.
Gewo An Jaehyun blade. I heard that it is excellent blade
Jul 13, 2026
Faker
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Nice workmanship. Brilliant work Sergio.
Jul 13, 2026
Faker
reacted to
Caravenav's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Haha
.
I have one small wine cooler, and I haven't used it anymore...until today!!!!! Now I know what to do with it!
Jul 13, 2026
Top