Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
Dan's post
in the thread
Can I Survive Training Like a Pro For 24 Hours!
with
Love
.
Today, I’m training like a professional table tennis player for 24 hours! 🏓🔥 I travelled to the legendary Borussia Düsseldorf centre...
Aug 7, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
.
By my measurements, the handle on the HAL is 26.2mm at its narrowest (horizontally), and about 22.5mm back-to-front thickness. I've...
Aug 7, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
.
Ohh, that's tempting. My biggest (only, really) complaint about the HAL was the handle... I do worry about the head-heaviness, though...
Aug 7, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
TTWiz's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
Just checked the official numbers on Joola’s and Xiom’s websites, and my assumption was confirmed: Hugo HAL: 157 mm x 150 mm Joola...
Aug 7, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
KTableTennis's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Like
.
I talked to him about it at nationals. it is the same as the viscaria but a little bit faster
Aug 6, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
Removing glue from rubber before reusing?
with
Like
.
actually, my experience showed that when using Revo 3 the "peeling" only works smoothly when one has used at least 3 solid layers of...
Aug 5, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Der_Echte's post
in the thread
What is hardest sponge Chinese's rubber.
with
Haha
.
We need a Uni funded national study to determine if a 30 yr old sheet of H2 hard is harder than a 2 ton sheet of granite rock.
Aug 5, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9
with
Haha
.
Togami: I have to retire
Aug 5, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
with
Love
.
It can happen. How much of it do you want? 😅
Aug 4, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
with
Haha
.
Paying homage to Tenaly in "traditional and authentic" Stiga fashion.
Aug 4, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Wakkibatty's post
in the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
with
Like
.
Good to know. I'm a bit worried however that you said 'less mis-aligned', and not 'correctly aligned' or 'normally aligned" If the...
Aug 4, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)
.
They would schedule this for the one weekend I'm out of town... 😭 Granted, I'll be in Düsseldorf instead, but I was really looking...
Aug 4, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
What is hardest sponge Chinese's rubber.
.
I just glue sheet rock to my paddle. I think it's a little softer. 🙃
Aug 4, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
TTWiz's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Love
.
Just got it. I can’t wait to give it a try this evening…
Aug 4, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Wood grain orientation impacts on play?
.
This. Regardless of the level of impact on how the blade plays, I would be contacting Stiga for a replacement. That level of (poor) QC...
Aug 4, 2026
Top