Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
Off topic. Flagged. No, finned. To answer though, no. Just salt, grill and squeeze the lemon.
Aug 17, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
JackJohnson's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
I think that’s a good idea going forward
Aug 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Zwill's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Haha
.
Where is Igor?
Aug 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
SrSTT's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
If you would permit a few thoughts from a sporadic poster who's been around the game since the invention of Shriver... Moderators: 1)...
Aug 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Tomo and Sora again. This SF might be the real final. Jorgic has had a pretty dream run due to Dima knocking out Truls early. Might be...
Aug 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
netdriver's post
in the thread
Victas: Xegna and Xegna Spin offensive rubbers
with
Haha
.
unfortunate naming, not going to lie i dont want to say "oh im using the Victas Smegma" if someone in my club hits me up and asks what...
Aug 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
kapahoo's post
in the thread
Victas: Xegna and Xegna Spin offensive rubbers
with
Haha
.
Settles the ”sticky” debate though…
Aug 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Ultravisitor's post
in the thread
YINHE SATURN S1
with
Like
.
The Sponge looks like the one from moon 12 rubber. It also shares the hardness scale m/h. With moon 12 m+ feels like 48° esn. I think...
Aug 14, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
What happened to Darker?
with
Wow
.
Not true. Japan has a massive hinoki surplus and needs to use it. I ride MTB in these forests every week and it's under managed. Japan's...
Aug 14, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Love
.
Family and particularly spousal bismirchment is not to be tolerated. I'm good at TT because of my wife and kids. I just wanna get outta...
Aug 14, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
Why do you think I suck so much at TT? Married, two kids, that's why
Aug 14, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
d3nium's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
Not really on topic but I think Tony is a big loss on the forum. I really miss his opinions and insights, especially on the Taiwan TT scene.
Aug 14, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Inner carbon blades?
.
I didn't know about this one. I played with their Hinoki ZL Carbon for a little bit but it felt very fast and hard to control, and...
Aug 14, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Inner carbon blades?
.
Yinhe Pro 05 is ~$50, but it's also still pretty fast. It does have more feeling than outer blades, though.
Aug 13, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
You're not alone. It's fun to play but for some reason I can't get into watching it. But I also feel that way about baseball as a whole lol.
Aug 13, 2026
Top