Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Pre Season Training & Matches
with
Love
.
You are not cooked and will perform well because you love TT and are dedicated to incremental improvement. You believe in your set up...
Aug 28, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Like
.
🚨Two weeks to go!! 🚨 Very much looking forward to it now 😁
Aug 28, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
greenwich157's post
in the thread
New Simon Gauzy Signature blade !
with
Like
.
Not sure if these are what you're looking for. Took a quite measure of Viscaria from a friend. The Gauzy VCI handle feels smaller for...
Aug 28, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
I swear if I ever post video of me playing well, only good old fraud was used, but no AI.
Aug 27, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
merlin el mago's post
in the thread
Andro NUZN50 as faster alternative of Fastarc G-1?
with
Like
.
Just arrived.
Aug 27, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Angry
.
About return policy. Recently I had to return rubber I ordered by mistake. Next time I wanted to order from same seller I received...
Aug 27, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
backspacer's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
Bought some cheap stuff to practice feeding.
Aug 26, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Andro NUZN50 as faster alternative of Fastarc G-1?
.
DHS Gold Arc 8 is very similar to G-1. I don't feel like the 47.5d version is any more powerful, but the 50d might, as an alternative...
Aug 26, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
This, and also use plenty of squeeze to adhere the edges. I roll until I can see the outline of the blade through the rubber and after...
Aug 26, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
The dictator/moderator judge, after consulting with the inner voices of his conscience and judgment, proclaims you a winner! Please PM...
Aug 26, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
@golden_son I plan to bring pretty much everything I have in the closet for Düsseldorf, maybe I can get rid of something or have people...
Aug 26, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
New FZD ALC Borussia Edition
with
Haha
.
He can't afford it
Aug 25, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
AGTTA usually, though I've also popped in to ECTT a few times.
Aug 25, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Sounds like a great intermediate setup! I'm familiar with the rubbers but I'd love to test drive it a little bit in Düsseldorf to see...
Aug 25, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Amaken23's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Love
.
Finally arrived :) SDC #1159 by Sergio. Looks gorgeous and can't wait to glue the new rubbers on it next week :) It is slower than 729...
Aug 25, 2026
Top