Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Like
.
So what you're saying @Wakkibatty is I should build a sauna hut so I can store my TT gear there? :p nice and thick timber but...
Sep 2, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Wakkibatty's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Wow
.
Mmm... honestly not sure if the hinoki aromatic oil would do much., but i do t see the harm in tryi g it either. Just be aware you might...
Sep 2, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Haha
.
I have some hinoki aromatic oil from japan. Should i try to rub it on a rubber 🤔? As a wood expert you should also create a booster...
Sep 2, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
LPs are glorious absurdity. I started with them about 4 years ago. I onlly play once or twice a week. Sometimes not at all so the...
Sep 2, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
PenHoldSandro's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
That's not tuff yo 😭 Inverted is better
Sep 2, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
TTpastor's post
in the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
with
Like
.
Yinhe Saturn S1 is a new contender here, I'll let you know how it feels when I've glued it in a few weeks time. It's going to replace...
Sep 2, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Lazer's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Like
.
That shot needs to be brushed very thin, its easier to pull off if you let the ball sink lower before you hit. If you know the ball is...
Sep 2, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Gozo Zyreruna's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Love
.
Even I surprise myself...
Sep 2, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Tbh I agree. Even at 39° it's still pretty solid. But it does feel more lively than unboosted H3 OS at 39D.
Sep 2, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Didn't know where else to put this but I didn't think it deserved its own thread. First time gluing LP and I think it turned out pretty...
Sep 2, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Chondromalacia Patella (Knee Pain) – Experience from TT players
.
Speaking from my own experience, yes — less lateral footwork (especially on my club's hardwood floors) was needed for a while while I...
Sep 1, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
BDV literally says "Max Tense" and "tensor effect" on the package. True, it feels closer to an older tensor e.g. Rakza, but it is indeed...
Sep 1, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Gozo Zyreruna's post
in the thread
BH: the current meta in modern offensive TT
with
Like
.
modern TT bh is scary! truly really scary.
Sep 1, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
ejruk's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Haha
.
I wipe it on my manly hairy forearm. I have no issues what so ever generating enough sweat to make this possible after a 2 hours session.
Sep 1, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
Three pages of Gozo talking about "no more bomba" and "spin more" and now he's showing off pictures of R7? Not a single word in worship...
Sep 1, 2026
Top