Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
I was pretty nervous to post this considering the hammering some folks get when they upload their play. It’s almost a let down to get...
Sep 6, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
(FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!
with
Wow
.
I will bring all rackets i have. Around 30. Shakehand cpen and jpen 😁
Sep 6, 2026
golden_son
posted the thread
(FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!
in
Post anything you want to sell
.
With two dozen or so of us slated to meet up in Düsseldorf next weekend, there's already been a good bit of discussion about people...
Sep 5, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
I designed a table-tennis dice and card game — Table Tennis Shot Builder®
.
I didn't need to know there are mini-block TT sets, thanks... :LOL: TToTT looks like a CCG, complete with booster packs?! I shouldn't...
Sep 5, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
I designed a table-tennis dice and card game — Table Tennis Shot Builder®
with
Haha
.
And I thought I take the theorywanking too far.
Sep 5, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
I designed a table-tennis dice and card game — Table Tennis Shot Builder®
with
Wow
.
actually i have a japanese card game of TT. its hidden somewhere in my stuff at home. never played it. i bought it on kokusaitakkyu
Sep 5, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Emma_TT's post
in the thread
I designed a table-tennis dice and card game — Table Tennis Shot Builder®
with
Like
.
Thank you for taking the time to examine the game and offer such valuable feedback. The concept comes from the notation system...
Sep 5, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
FWIW, this is the exact reason not to use oil-based lubricants with latex condoms. :p
Sep 5, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/kG2uiF7SDSN41WTh8 Alright. I bit the bullet and recorded some TT. It’s like listening to your own voice for...
Sep 5, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
.
I appreciate that this site (they only have the Pro and Euro currently) gives comparisons to other rubbers in the same category. Sounds...
Sep 5, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
I designed a table-tennis dice and card game — Table Tennis Shot Builder®
.
I'm not sure I ever would have thought to turn TT into a card game, but I would definitely give it a shot. I do think the naming could...
Sep 5, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Lazer's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
The problem is that when most of your shots misses, you will hold back. This is detrimental for technical progress… Iv’e seen many...
Sep 5, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
I feel like if slower and less performant equipment was actually ideal for amateur performance, people would win more with FX, Sriver...
Sep 4, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Haha
.
There are so many caveats with this topic. Adaption - Yes, people will adapt. However, the sheer speed of Z03 is just fundamentally...
Sep 4, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
Zyre is both the fastest and the spinniest rubber in the Butterfly line up. When someone uses something like D09c and like it, D09c...
Sep 4, 2026
Top