Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Best possible setup for the least amount of money
with
Like
.
Though honestly, the biggest budget cut is to get a second hand blade. If you count $10 for the mercuries, that leaves $20 for which you...
Sep 19, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
al_111's post
in the thread
Best possible setup for the least amount of money
with
Like
.
729 blue ALC (preferably 85-86g) + 2x Mercury 2 = $22-23 altogether if ordered from Ali🤘😁 It is a relatively slower outer ALC...
Sep 19, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Haha
.
Sep 19, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Focusing on the weight transfer, and using a stable pivot point trying not to buckle/collapse the knees has really brought back that...
Sep 19, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I didn't play doubles. I think I got to hit with @latej a bit, but my legs died already. The only game I played full power was the first...
Sep 17, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Love
.
So as I did discuss last week and the photos show, I ended up in Germany (left Wednesday from the US, arrived Thursday, left Monday...
Sep 17, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Haha
.
Haha! A lucky shot! One Founder down..... One Frog to go 😉
Sep 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Dan's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Love
.
I'm still recovering after the 1 point challenge game after @NDH sent me into retirement with this one! 👀
Sep 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Love
.
League night, so I'm playing 4 days straight. A little sore in the bicep area but I managed. First thing I noticed, it took less than...
Sep 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
Made a huge adjustment to my overall game and I cut my hair. Now I'm not gonna be eating hair and having impaired vision on all my...
Sep 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I have come to the conclusion that buying tt gears is more fun than practicing 😭😭😭 Its frustrating to be bad at something you are nerdy...
Sep 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Like
.
Let's do only Golden points this time, k?
Sep 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Datscleva's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Like
.
Unbelievable event, was an absolute pleasure meeting and playing everyone! Here's to hopefully getting another meet up arranged! ✌️🏓
Sep 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Wow
.
I don’t think many people were there at the end….. But this is what it looked like when the lights went out. Epic! 😍
Sep 16, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Kenspin's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Love
.
Despite the physical effort I am up for it next year, as Kenspin should not be confined to England (and occasionally Wales).
Sep 15, 2026
Top