Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Gozo Zyreruna's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
When should I back away from the table?
.
Q: When should back away from table A1: when you are preparing to counter-loop or counter-drive. A2: After opening loop, opponent...
Monday at 3:28 PM
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
Played in a local club league yesterday
Sep 20, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
.
if this was held in Asia, this thread will be seven pages of wefie, selfie, group selfie and group wefie... and only one page of words...
Sep 14, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
.
i went back three pages of this thread and still no photographs of you handsome lot. I am now tempted to believe you all attended an...
Sep 13, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH Rubber with high Arc ?
.
Donic bluefire m1 turbo fits the bill: 1.Rainbow arc 2. ESN sponge hardness around 50 degree
Sep 12, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
reacted to
Stywok's post
in the thread
FH Rubber with high Arc ?
with
Like
.
Hello I am looking for a Rubber with a high Arc with 50-52,5°. The Dignics 05 is nearly perfect it's just the low arc that I don't like...
Sep 12, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
this is a classic modern TT tactic. Serve to opponent backhand side with sidespin; ball will come back to server's bh. Server pivot aka...
Sep 9, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
This post serves to highlight that it seems I have a certain style of fh loop. If I let the ball drops a bit more and then loop upwards...
Sep 8, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Like
.
Same here. Using it for a month now. I play close to the table block and smash but want to use more loops so it's a good balanced...
Sep 7, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
Thanks Sensei Tom, I’ve been thinking about your advice and also testing it out in actual games. I think for now I’ll keep my slower...
Sep 6, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
.
The old hurricane; the version that defeated Ding Ning is back!
Sep 6, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Like
.
Against this type of ball, I aim for: Loop: brush with closed angle and aim for the top+back of the ball (mostly top) Push: need to...
Sep 6, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Love
.
Actually, I think these forehand loops are fairly decent. You have plenty of racket speed in your vertical swing, a nice arc over the...
Sep 6, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
Tonight is my first night using Yasaka Rakza7 as fh rubber to rebuild my fh. Here are my empirical observations. ( i played 18 sets with...
Sep 3, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
GEWO Lineup
.
in my locale, a Gewo rubber price point is very very close to Dignics. It is a no brainer it does not sell well in my locale. Oh and...
Sep 3, 2026
Top