You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
-
Thanks for the measurement.
VCI and ZCI have the same shape as harimoto blades, even as handle profile.
-
Not sure if these are what you're looking for. Took a quite measure of Viscaria from a friend. The Gauzy VCI handle feels smaller for...
-
Just got it today. Definitely feels more "woody". Will put D09c and T05 and try it later this week.
-
T05 sure, D09c might be OK but is generally harder to activate on a more flexible blade
-
I suppose harder rubber can suit better on a more flexible blade because the ball will spend more time with the rubber and be able to...
-
I'd like to watch and study my opponents, to understand their overall approach/strategy and service styles. This can help.
-
Just ordered mine from tabletennisstore.eu
I am currently using butterfly dima with D09c forehand and T05 backhand. I wonder if these...