Recent content by greenwich157

  1. New Simon Gauzy Signature blade !

    Not sure if these are what you're looking for. Took a quite measure of Viscaria from a friend. The Gauzy VCI handle feels smaller for sure compared to Viscaria.
  2. New Simon Gauzy Signature blade !

    Just got it today. Definitely feels more "woody". Will put D09c and T05 and try it later this week.
  3. New Simon Gauzy Signature blade !

    I suppose harder rubber can suit better on a more flexible blade because the ball will spend more time with the rubber and be able to "sink" in?
  4. Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks

    I'd like to watch and study my opponents, to understand their overall approach/strategy and service styles. This can help.
  5. New Simon Gauzy Signature blade !

    Just ordered mine from tabletennisstore.eu I am currently using butterfly dima with D09c forehand and T05 backhand. I wonder if these rubbers go well with this Gauzy version blade? Looking forward to trying it out.
Top