Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Grumms's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Grumms
replied to the thread
New Genextion V2C (Hybrid) from Nittaku
.
Oh, I'm sure it's pretty different! That's why I test the Genextion. I'm usually not into such hard rubber for my backhand. I once...
Jul 25, 2026
Grumms
replied to the thread
New Genextion V2C (Hybrid) from Nittaku
.
I glued one today to compare with my NUZN 48. It's supposed to be way harder, so it might not be very adapted to my game. The rubber...
Jul 24, 2026
Grumms
replied to the thread
Best No-Booster Alternative to Boosted H3 National Blue Sponge on a DHS W968?
.
Loki Arthur China for budget option.
Jul 15, 2026
Grumms
replied to the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
.
Loki has the same name in China, their catalogue is in Chinese and English and they promote their endorsement of chinese player on...
Jul 10, 2026
Grumms
replied to the thread
DHS Hurricane King acB Review
.
This composition is one of the fastest for inner carbons. Same comp than DHS 301 or Cybershape CWT, and it's quite fast.
Jul 10, 2026
Top