Recent content by Grumms

  1. SDC Handmade Blades

    The Ayous outer ply seems very thick, at least more than on a 301. Is my perception wrong? Otherwise, what's the purpose? This is the composition I like the most and experimented on the 301, king acB and the Cybershape Carbon (though I don't know the kind of composite Stiga uses).
  2. 2024 Sanwei Target 3 National

    Sanwei does not want to answer me about the differences, which is quite eloquent.
  3. 2024 Sanwei Target 3 National

    How do you know? What's supposed to be different from the national?
  4. 2024 Sanwei Target 3 National

    Which silver one? The one of the official website, blue sponge? If so, I asked several times to Sanwei in Instagram and they never answered. I then suppose they are strictly identical.
  5. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    B2X = Yinhe Pro 05 ? Never played with a blade with so few vibrations.
  6. SDC Handmade Blades

    I do it, more often since September. 32 places from the sweet spot 🙌
  7. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Q968 is a Limba inner and Viscaria is a Koto outer. If you think they're the same, then what can I do with your comparison with the King acB ?
  8. SDC Handmade Blades

    My turn comes soon. I hesitate between asking twice the same setup or 2 different blades.
  9. SDC Handmade Blades

    I clearly don't agree with 1.1 "1.1 Players are semi-forced to become EJ (equipment junkie) if they want to somehow create a blade-rubber combination that suits their style or become almost scientist". In a category of rubber, almost all rubbers are identical. So the first step is to determine...
  10. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Thanks for the comparison. Did you ever try the King acB ? It's my favorite blade and I wonder how it compares to the Inner Limbas.
  11. New Genextion V2C (Hybrid) from Nittaku

    So, my Genextion V2C final opinion for my backhand. It's demanding, but it's for the best. I need to be less lazy if I want to prevent some net errors. On the first loop, the ball does not compress the sponge as much as a NUZN 48, so it's not that easy to have the good touch to put the ball on...
  12. New Genextion V2C (Hybrid) from Nittaku

    Genextion V2C tested yesterday. More than 35° in the compound, very hard to play. But many lessons learnt : - V2C does not feel as hard as it is - it's more dynamic than Codexx 52° - on very slow flat shots, you can feel that it's harder than a NUZN 48 for example - Speed is quite high when you...
  13. Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure

    I had many H3 differences with no procedure changes. H3 production is simply too erratic to make comparisons.
  14. New Genextion V2C (Hybrid) from Nittaku

    Oh, I'm sure it's pretty different! That's why I test the Genextion. I'm usually not into such hard rubber for my backhand. I once played with the Codexx 52 but heavily boosted. I might need something to compell me to be more active with my backhand.
  15. New Genextion V2C (Hybrid) from Nittaku

    I glued one today to compare with my NUZN 48. It's supposed to be way harder, so it might not be very adapted to my game. The rubber feels ultra grippy out of the sleeve. Test to come on Wednesday in tournament condition.
Top