Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
H3R0's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
H
H3R0
replied to the thread
How long does rubber last unopened?
.
Had that problem with Battle 3 Purple. It was already curling like crazy out of the package
Sep 25, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
Colestt's post
in the thread
How long does rubber last unopened?
with
Like
.
Some Chinese tuned rubbers in 6 months are all curled up. Sometimes they come that way. Thats why I try hard to avoid them
Sep 25, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
FZD ALC vs Viscaria are the differences actually significant? My measurements surprised me
with
Like
.
I'm not denying that there's a lot of anecdotal evidence pointing towards a trend. Heck, I have a FZD and I'm surprised by how friendly...
Sep 24, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
thisisit's post
in the thread
Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?
with
Like
.
tt is a zero sum game. every won point comes at the expense of a lost point for the other side. so whenever things go good for you(win a...
Sep 23, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
SleepyMaster's post
in the thread
Short review of Glayzer 09c
with
Like
.
There is no such thing as “better” for everyone, you can only speak for yourself. You don’t like hybrids, we get it. You like to boost...
Sep 15, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
K.K's post
in the thread
Xiom Vega China VM Review
with
Like
.
i tried my best to capture the difference with my phone, because the black sponge makes it quite hard, bit the difference is there and...
Sep 7, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
Larshos's post
in the thread
Edge tape issue
with
Like
.
To anyone else wondering, "lwk pmo" is not a typo, but intentional and means "low-key pissed me off", apparently. Try your best not to...
Aug 28, 2026
H
H3R0
replied to the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
.
Exactly. I had the same problem. Sponge durability is atrocious for such hard sponge. Similarly grip is so so, though speed was good
Aug 15, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
shypre's post
in the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
with
Like
.
I tried Battle 3 Purple in 41.5 hardness a few weeks ago. Don't get it, it's terrible. When I opened the packaging there was a huge...
Aug 15, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
Zwill's post
in the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
with
Like
.
Need to update my initial post, but it's hard since I use a different blade, which means a different weight, balance, blade face shape...
Aug 15, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
Der_Echte's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
Carl messaged me on his NSA Spy Phony to inject some Goon Squad antics into the situation. Sometimes that is how he moderated.
Aug 15, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
d3nium's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
Not really on topic but I think Tony is a big loss on the forum. I really miss his opinions and insights, especially on the Taiwan TT scene.
Aug 15, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Haha
.
I wish you guys put more effort training for the TTD Meetup in September 😌
Aug 15, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
passifid's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
Not sure this thread is worth replying to for anyone now, I would advise nextlevel to ignore most of this as it is clear I think to most...
Aug 15, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
Lazer's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
My take is that we have very good moderation here. Its very rare that it blows up bad. We have our old legacy combatants, but I think if...
Aug 14, 2026
Top