Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
H3R0's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
H
H3R0
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Haha
.
I'm reminded of another proverb...
Aug 14, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
oophyte's post
in the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
with
Love
.
Need to start a new thread: Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need gluing
Aug 4, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Like
.
I meant to say this yesterday, but got caught up in life…. Your “references” are from AI collated sources that has just swept the...
Aug 1, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
PoppaChubby's post
in the thread
Weird looking Tibhar blade?!
with
Like
.
Mostly for flat hitters, what Damien Eloi is. The goal of this blade was to help him play his well known terrific FH flicks, Waldner...
Aug 1, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
with
Like
.
In fact in Japan it’s not that costly to do this in general. In my case it would cost me $5-10 because I can go to a hot spring/cold...
Jul 22, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
passifid's post
in the thread
Best Chinese Alternatives to D05 Tier List
with
Like
.
Honestly there will not be one D05 has some fantastic qualities and feels quite unique. It's like asking the best BTY rubber as a H3...
Jul 13, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
All totally justified and necessary
Jul 12, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hello there! Recently, the prices of Japanese-market Butterfly blades have dropped rapidly, likely due to exchange rate fluctuations...
Jul 12, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hi,friends~ I’m just an ordinary enthusiast from China. My skill level is average—after two years of adult training (twice a week), I’m...
Jul 9, 2026
H
H3R0
reacted to
ryanstockham's post
in the thread
Table Tennis 100000 shot challenge
with
Like
.
In a couple of weeks I am taking on a huge challenge where I will play 100000 shots in just 6 days. If I were to play for 10 hours...
Jul 9, 2026
Top