Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
hayhayc86's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
Inner blade that is less head heavy
.
I'll give that a try. Part of my on-going task is to get my BH more compact. If my anatomy is correct, its my deltoid that get tired...
Sep 18, 2026
H
hayhayc86
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
with
Like
.
@hayhayc86 i've now added stickiness level and rubber type (tensor, tacky, and all 3 different hybrid types) in the database. I'm...
Sep 18, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
Inner blade that is less head heavy
.
I assume you mean the non-senso version?
Sep 17, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
Inner blade that is less head heavy
.
Probably there is some issue with technique, don't we all as hobby players. The likely cause I think is that I like to halt my movement...
Sep 17, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
Inner blade that is less head heavy
.
Yes this is what I dont understand, seems the outer carbon has a standard size and inner carbon blade similar to w968 has bigger head size
Sep 17, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
Inner blade that is less head heavy
.
inte interestingly, tibhar mk inside is made in china while the outer version is made in japan I believe, find it rather odd I had a...
Sep 17, 2026
H
hayhayc86
posted the thread
Inner blade that is less head heavy
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
So I have been playing with the w968 and AJH tmxi pro, quite like both of them, however, I do find especially the tmxi pro to be too...
Sep 16, 2026
H
hayhayc86
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Blade differences between brands?
with
Like
.
Again, the genomes of humans and pigs are 98% alike. From the view of humans, it is a big difference. But from the view of a tree, both...
Sep 10, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
.
I do envy how you can try and test all those new and exotic rubbers around! It's probably hard as it's subjective and also different...
Sep 6, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
.
Well your reviews helps eliminate some but also add a couple that are tempting to try! Lol I think eventually if we can list the rubber...
Sep 6, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
.
Now there is more and more rubber I want to try 🤣 the euro doesn't sound like rubber in looking for however. Chintac, razka z, V15...
Sep 5, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
.
That's interestingly 'soft', kinda fresh given all hybrid seems to just go harder and harder. That price is not soft to the wallet sadly.
Sep 5, 2026
H
hayhayc86
posted the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
Just saw this on their IG account, claimed to be available in Europe but it's not even on their own website just yet According to the...
Sep 4, 2026
H
hayhayc86
reacted to
Andrea Jiang's post
in the thread
SANWEI Target National CP-Tuned — Compact Sponge × Factory Tuning
with
Like
.
70+/-1 g
Sep 3, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
SANWEI Target National CP-Tuned — Compact Sponge × Factory Tuning
.
Can I ask how much the rubber weight uncut please?
Sep 1, 2026
Top