Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
hayhayc86's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
LF trades
.
Would you be interested in trading blades? I have a cyber shape trips cwt version that I'm not using. Alternatively, I have v15s soft...
Sep 1, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
Looking for Limba Outer Carbon
.
Hurricane Shin has an outer version. I assume DHS will have a bigger surface compare to butterfly blades
Aug 31, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
.
Quite a low level player so take my words with pinch of salt. But I used H3 since a child, so I have been trying to find that unicorn...
Aug 22, 2026
H
hayhayc86
replied to the thread
Stiga rubbers different thickness from China?
.
stiga rubber is very cheap in china compare to europe. i wonder whether they deliberately sell a different version in china vs rest of...
Aug 3, 2026
Top