Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
IntegrateDan's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
IntegrateDan
replied to the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
.
Looks like it will be another bronze medal in singles for Noshad. He followed a similar path in the 2018 Asian games, beating Wong Chun...
Sep 28, 2026
I
IntegrateDan
replied to the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
.
Noshad gets his game! 2-1 WCQ.
Sep 28, 2026
I
IntegrateDan
replied to the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
.
Noshad goes down 0-2. Maybe he won't get his game after all. Quite a spectacle to watch his play style.
Sep 28, 2026
I
IntegrateDan
replied to the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
.
Looks like Noshad always gets at least one game against WCQ!
Sep 28, 2026
Top