Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
jk1980's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
J
jk1980
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
That serve, the toss is pretty backwards (more than 30 from vertical). Very hard to see in a match from the opponent's side but I need...
Sep 24, 2026
J
jk1980
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Yes, i definitely know that these is not a legal serve even though from ghe opponents view its hard to judge because i seve straight at...
Sep 24, 2026
J
jk1980
reacted to
ThePongCommenter's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
I watched probably 15+ minutes combined of the recent videos you've been posting. That's enough to identify that you have a broken...
Sep 23, 2026
J
jk1980
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
You have a strong misconception on your skill and the skills of others. I can not judge for the "divison 2 player" of Australia and i...
Sep 23, 2026
J
jk1980
reacted to
ThePongCommenter's post
in the thread
DHS Hurricane 3 Neo: The Complete Amateur Guide & Review
with
Like
.
Rubber doesn't "teach you" or "force you" to do things - its one of the biggest noob traps in thinking online. How can you learn how...
Sep 23, 2026
J
jk1980
reacted to
boretennis's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
i would reconsider playing H3 41° and go for something more easy for your level?
Sep 23, 2026
J
jk1980
replied to the thread
What causes this serve to bounce in different directions?
.
first one is pretty much only sidespin, while second one is sidetop and it is not important where on the blade you hit it but rather the...
Sep 22, 2026
J
jk1980
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Base on your posts I had impression you around Dan level :)
Sep 21, 2026
J
jk1980
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
@Archosaurus i don't know if that's a defensive precautionary excuse or the truth, but it does not make sense to record yourself after...
Sep 21, 2026
J
jk1980
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
How do you handle emotions during a game?
with
Like
.
I've been congratulating people on edges and nets, I mean you don't hit those unless you take the risk so well played, good aim. Saves...
Sep 21, 2026
J
jk1980
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Great reading @NextLevel. @50hz came second, tied with @latej but losing on the head to head (which was a golden point!) I think I got...
Sep 20, 2026
J
jk1980
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)
with
Like
.
Hey @the-don, I wouldn’t usually comment on individual cases, but given you brought all of this up, I’ll do my best to expand and...
Sep 18, 2026
J
jk1980
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
So as I did discuss last week and the photos show, I ended up in Germany (left Wednesday from the US, arrived Thursday, left Monday...
Sep 17, 2026
J
jk1980
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Where to find Genuine Gold Viscaria and W968 ( prott doubt)
with
Like
.
In English that's usually referred to as "numbers", as opposed to "letters" for provincial.
Sep 16, 2026
J
jk1980
reacted to
Dan's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Like
.
What an incredible weekend in Düsseldorf!! 🇩🇪 A massive thank you to everyone who came along. It was brilliant to finally meet so many...
Sep 14, 2026
Top