Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
jonol's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
jonol
reacted to
NetProphet's post
in the thread
Yasaka Rakza 7 Hard
with
Like
.
Yes, D09c is such an interesting rubber. It seems to quite often buck the trend of what we know about relatively hard and tacky(ish)...
Aug 15, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Oliverpool's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
It’s a thankless job. I recalled not too long ago that people were complaining that the Moderators were not doing anything at the...
Aug 15, 2026
jonol
reacted to
songdavid98's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
I think the moderation on TTD is fine. I find fault in the 1-3 bad users here that are constantly complaining about the moderation...
Aug 15, 2026
jonol
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
No one is perfect, and no perfect mod as well. I did not follow all these fights and arguments (why waste my time?), but it is normal...
Aug 15, 2026
jonol
reacted to
rbtitco's post
in the thread
Inner carbon blades?
with
Haha
.
Is this the forums best user name?
Aug 15, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Gozo Zyreruna's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Kids, and this how you do half longs... Kudos to ZQH! Bravo! Bellissimo!
Aug 14, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
Live photos of ITTF blade inspection process:
Aug 14, 2026
jonol
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT
with
Like
.
Aug 14, 2026
jonol
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
In the interest of "easy wins", this is targeted more narrowly at a couple of specific incidents that seem to have incited the moderator...
Aug 14, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
Glad to see Nagasaki making a deep run, one of my favourite players.
Aug 13, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
A better forum via better moderation
.
Think a few people need to take a break and get some perspective.
Aug 13, 2026
jonol
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Haha
.
I wish you guys put more effort training for the TTD Meetup in September 😌
Aug 13, 2026
jonol
reacted to
passifid's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
Not sure this thread is worth replying to for anyone now, I would advise nextlevel to ignore most of this as it is clear I think to most...
Aug 13, 2026
jonol
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
A better forum via better moderation
with
Like
.
Took me some time to jog my memory on this issue. I rarely ever report posts, but I had to draw the line when someone denigrates a 13...
Aug 13, 2026
jonol
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
Guys, I know it's a very small minority, but can we chill a little with the hostilities towards each other? I am 100% behind people...
Aug 13, 2026
Top