Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
jonol's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
jonol
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Rozena is really an underrated rubber in that regard. Its hardness is only 1 degree below Tenergy, and the topsheet seems somewhat...
Aug 21, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I am really, really impressed by the Rozena! It really is a much easier Tenergy (I knew that already) but it's so versatile, too...
Aug 21, 2026
jonol
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
Does anybody know this brand?
with
Like
.
Also never heard of it but the expression : "Designed in Germany" is simply another way of saying "made in China". Of course, that...
Aug 21, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
with
Like
.
Let me get a bit alternative and say: Fastarc G-1. A pure "Jap" rubber, with a chunky topsheet (like H3), very stable on low power...
Aug 21, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Rubber arc height and length discussion
.
I don't think it's that cut and dry, I tend to play pretty close to the table and I prefer the 80 to the 05 on backhand. If you like...
Aug 20, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Zezima's post
in the thread
Pre Season Training & Matches
with
Like
.
From Todays Training Session. Put a new sheet of T19 and a used R7 sheet on my bh. I like this combination much more. Haven't tried it...
Aug 20, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Forehand swing/stroke
with
Like
.
First off, actually shooting and uploading a video like this is not something many people do, it shows you are really open to improve...
Aug 20, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Forehand swing/stroke
.
Sometimes I want to reply to threads like this, but find it impossible to write anything less than an essay. My advice would be to get...
Aug 20, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
with
Like
.
Welp the question was what ESN or Jap rubber mimics h3 orange prov. And regardless of where he wants to use it, I find C55 pretty close...
Aug 20, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Rubber arc height and length discussion
.
The graphs are a rough guide at best, but they are consistent with what most people seem to confirm anecdotally. Tenergy 64/Rakza 9...
Aug 20, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
It's a bit of a change in philosophy on my end. Rubbers with a high ceiling are nice and all, but those usually also have higher entry...
Aug 19, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
Rozena and Glayzer have a higher ceiling than most people give them credit for in my opinion. I think you'll find them nice on an...
Aug 19, 2026
jonol
reacted to
chandyrandy's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
Did a bit of cheeky retail therapy :P I'm curious to see how comparable the swat PW spin is to glayzer and also compare tackiness...
Aug 19, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
I have finally accepted my current skill level and got Glayzer for FH and Rozena for BH. Now I have to decide if it goes on Innerforce...
Aug 19, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?
.
Most people seem to think it plays fine without booster. Tried one of my club members setups with it, didn't seem like it needed any...
Aug 19, 2026
Top