Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
jonol's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
jonol
replied to the thread
The Perfect Forehand Doesn’t Exist—Former China National Team Player Explains Why
.
More or less agree. If you're getting power in your shots, you recover in time, you feel comfortable and you are consistent - does it...
Sep 23, 2026
jonol
reacted to
jk1980's post
in the thread
What causes this serve to bounce in different directions?
with
Like
.
first one is pretty much only sidespin, while second one is sidetop and it is not important where on the blade you hit it but rather the...
Sep 23, 2026
jonol
reacted to
lightspin's post
in the thread
The Perfect Forehand Doesn’t Exist—Former China National Team Player Explains Why
with
Like
.
My first coach insisted I use a whipping wristy style forehand. I improved rapidly and could hit the ball really hard. I then took...
Sep 22, 2026
jonol
reacted to
backspacer's post
in the thread
The Perfect Forehand Doesn’t Exist—Former China National Team Player Explains Why
with
Haha
.
I forgot I had seen it. I may be getting old...
Sep 22, 2026
jonol
reacted to
jk1980's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
@Archosaurus i don't know if that's a defensive precautionary excuse or the truth, but it does not make sense to record yourself after...
Sep 22, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Love
.
played a round-robin tournament today. As I was on a bad streak of results this time, i was playing in a lower league level, and finally...
Sep 22, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
So I just got a gift - a Timo Ball ALC blade. what rubbers should I get? (for Control)
.
Depends how actively you're willing to play. I would definitely keep the G1 on your preferred attacking wing. If you have a wing that...
Sep 22, 2026
jonol
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
Thread about Japanese Players
with
Like
.
With the SC Astana title in hand, Miyuu Kihara will leapfrog Ito and Yokoi in the rankings. She becomes the 7th highest ranked Japanese...
Sep 21, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Thread about Japanese Players
.
That and better training facilities that she can use more often.
Sep 20, 2026
jonol
reacted to
KiwiPong's post
in the thread
Thread about Japanese Players
with
Like
.
I see. In that case, I have no idea why she continues to have no coach on the bench. Meanwhile her best WD partner Kihara (they have now...
Sep 20, 2026
jonol
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
WTT Star Contender Astana 2026 (15 - 20 September 2026)
with
Like
.
Good effort from Hirano, but she's now lost her last 3 matches against Odo and has not won a single game in any one of them.
Sep 20, 2026
jonol
reacted to
backspacer's post
in the thread
Thread about Japanese Players
with
Sad
.
She played in Germany last season and is now playing in France. She is going to university and I don't think has any ambition to reach...
Sep 20, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Since the factory booster is a chemical and slowly wears off, it will still lose performance over time. In terms of durability and...
Sep 20, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
I think Yinhe Moon Speed/12 are fine if you are willing to replace once the factory booster wears off (seems about 6-8 weeks) but...
Sep 19, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Wakkibatty's post
in the thread
Fish scale. How much would be the price of this blade?
with
Like
.
This is spot on. Medullary rays are typically made up of very different cell types to regular wood, regardless of whether its a...
Sep 19, 2026
Top