Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
joshmak10's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
joshmak10
replied to the thread
The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!
.
I haven’t tried, but I want to. Wen’s one of my favourite players, I wanna know if he also made the switch from DNA Hybrid to Helix Hybrid
Aug 2, 2026
joshmak10
replied to the thread
The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!
.
Is Wen Ruibo still with DNA Hybrid or has he made the switch to Helix hybrid?
Aug 2, 2026
joshmak10
reacted to
The0rigina1's post
in the thread
New Stiga blades: Luma and i1
with
Like
.
Indeed I'll do a 41 OS and DNA Hybrid XH 2.1
Jul 30, 2026
joshmak10
reacted to
The0rigina1's post
in the thread
New Stiga blades: Luma and i1
with
Like
.
Perfect handle, so smooth, feels just like my Freeze
Jul 30, 2026
joshmak10
replied to the thread
Suggestions on rubbers for a man leaving h3 neo
.
Probably 09c tbh
Jul 27, 2026
joshmak10
replied to the thread
Butterfly Viscaria Silver Tag Black Lens
.
It’s worth whatever the consumer is willing to pay. I’m willing to pay a buck for it tho ;)
Jul 22, 2026
joshmak10
replied to the thread
New Stiga blades: Luma and i1
.
Is there any way to buy the Luma?
Jul 10, 2026
joshmak10
replied to the thread
Russian Players should not be on tour during the War.
.
And after reading this entire thread, this, my friends, is why I believe politics should stay out of sports
Jul 7, 2026
joshmak10
replied to the thread
United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5
.
I definitely think he’s a more complete player than Darko and Duda. Lind is a hard measure given his unique playstyle. Otherwise I don’t...
Jul 6, 2026
joshmak10
replied to the thread
United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5
.
Rules are rules, no matter how small you break the rule
Jul 4, 2026
Top