Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Julzig's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Julzig
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids
with
Like
.
Good morning everybody! A new fresh review today, and this time is my longest review until now (32 minutes😱) , there was just a lot...
Oct 2, 2026
Julzig
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
Here we go again... 16 blades for immediate sale, that I will start posting next week. I know I always say this, but I think we have...
Sep 25, 2026
Julzig
reacted to
Dan's post
in the thread
I Challenged World No.19 Flavien Coton!
with
Like
.
I challenged 18 year old French star Flavien Coton, one of the most exciting young players in the world right now! In this video, we...
Sep 23, 2026
Julzig
reacted to
Zwill's post
in the thread
Blade differences between brands?
with
Like
.
I think that is generally a problem in every factory day by day. I suppose every manufacturer has their source of supply, DHS...
Sep 9, 2026
Julzig
replied to the thread
Blade differences between brands?
.
The problem is also, even if is made in the same factory the brand behind can most likely decide a lot of factors too. For example 2...
Sep 8, 2026
Julzig
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
with
Like
.
Yep hybrid, will need to test I guess, what a joy every time a new hybrid comes to the market 😂
Sep 6, 2026
Julzig
replied to the thread
New xiom rubber: sticky hold and tension acceleration, so another hybrid?
.
So what I have read is that the Opera Euro is around 45°, the Pro C 48° and the Pro 50°. I feel like the Opera Pro could be hybridized...
Sep 5, 2026
Julzig
replied to the thread
W968 Replica from Aliexpress
.
I own a replica such as the one shown above (roughly payed 30bucks). Quality wise it is not so good, the veneer shows a big dark spot...
Sep 2, 2026
Julzig
reacted to
Kilogramme's post
in the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
with
Like
.
🏓 Review – QuanShiBao Power F1 & Speed 08 (First Session) I finally mounted the Power F1 on my forehand and the Speed 08 on my...
Sep 1, 2026
Julzig
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair
with
Like
.
I didn't want to measure anything and post it here. Just a routine repair of a new! DHS Long 5 blade on the surface. But I decided to...
Aug 31, 2026
Julzig
replied to the thread
Central Blade Thread (EJ welcome)
.
Thank you for the recommendations! I was thinking H3 Neo or other Chinese style rubbers such as Quanshibao F1 for FH. For BH either...
Aug 30, 2026
Julzig
reacted to
Magic_M's post
in the thread
Central Blade Thread (EJ welcome)
with
Like
.
Very good decision. (y) I tested hundreds of blades in my life and the Surge is definitely one of the best for me. You are right: harder...
Aug 30, 2026
Julzig
replied to the thread
Central Blade Thread (EJ welcome)
.
Little update: I started to really like it. I have gotten used to the feel and balance it offers and my shot quality is back to how it...
Aug 28, 2026
Julzig
replied to the thread
Xiom Icecream AZXi
.
I think it was the other way around. ALC for power and ZLC for dwell I believe. Not sure which one was more crisp feeling overall since...
Aug 28, 2026
Julzig
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair
with
Like
.
Continuation of the Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon blade. Such a low balance was needed, because rubbers Gewo Nexus EL pro Superselect max...
Aug 11, 2026
Top