Recent content by Kopp

  1. GLUE - Does the brand of glue i choose make a noticeable difference ?

    Good to know, thanks. Butterfly and Xiom are very consistent. I saw my friend's racket while the seller was gluing it, and he was using Donic glue. It looked very easy to spread evenly. I tested the racket, it sticks well and feels very good too.
  2. GLUE - Does the brand of glue i choose make a noticeable difference ?

    I tried Lidu, Revolution 3 (normal viscosity), Butterfly Free Chack 2, Xiom Pro T-Bond, and Nittaku Finezip 100. I can tell there's a slightly different feeling with each of them. Lidu sticks well, it's cheap, value for money. But don't let the glue stay on unused rubbers for too long. Once it...
  3. Joola Rhyzen Fire - Short Review

    I don't. In general, Japanese people would prioritise their own products. I believe this applies to their players at every level as well. They would choose Butterfly or Nittaku over ESN rubbers (even though ESN manufactures some of Nittaku rubbers). IMO You made a good point. Butterfly came...
  4. Joola Rhyzen Fire - Short Review

    This rubber or something similar is just like Rozena. They copied Rozena because they knew the rubber was one of the best selling rubbers in Japan. This rubber and Rozena are probably good choices for advanced recreational and club players. I've seen many advanced players use Rozena on their...
  5. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    Psychically, that's the strongest version of her so far. Her body looks very sturdy and she moved so quick.
  6. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    I'd tell all the CNT and junior players to throw away their H3 and switch to BTY or ESN rubbers. I bet they'd do better overnight 😂 Some Chinese coaches and players have even recommended this. E.g. Zhu Yuling beat Liu Shiwen after switching to BTY rubbers. She even won the match using BTY's...
  7. Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)

    IMO, form simply means performing at your expectations within your style of play. Consistency on the other hand is the ability to maintain that form.
  8. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    They could use natural source e.g. kratom for this. Google says “At low doses, it acts as a stimulant.” Kratom / mitragynine does not appear to be on WADA’s 2026 Prohibited List as a banned substance Kratom – scientifically, it is referred to as Mitragyna speciosa. Plant Family: Rubiaceae (the...
  9. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    I bet there will be one 😂
  10. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    Why was this message sent to me? I never posted anything like that. Notifications Your post in the thread United States (US) Smash 2026, Los Angeles, California, USA 26 Jun - 5 Jul 2026 was moved to Russian Players should not be on tour during the War.. Reason: Politics off topic
  11. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    It was. Sidorenko should have taken more time before each serve to disrupt Truls' momentum. IMO
  12. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    In the post match interview Sidorenko indirectly said that Truls was playing mind games against him.
  13. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    Sidorenko was fast and good. Truls' "dirty" trick in the deciding game almost worked!
  14. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    Get a red for the second yellow, get replaced immediately by another umpire and get suspended for two matches 😂
  15. United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5

    I predicted Truls wouldn’t make it to the final. Felix will outpace the heavier Sora. Felix vs. Vladimir will be a dramatic finale.
Top