Recent content by lyz

  1. Hello from China Shenzhen

    Too big for the images, I have to learn some skills in typeset.....
  2. Hello from China Shenzhen

    Hello everyone, so good to find a TT forum to discuss with people from all over the world. I'm an enthusiast and have restarted playing TT since five years ago. I play both shakehand and penhold grips, train more than three times per week in my club, but I have to say I am still at ordinary...
  3. I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting

    For me and my friends, we usually blow out the air from our mouth to make the H3 rubber wet and then clean its surface by our palms as soon as possible, we do hate to stick sweat onto the rubber, because if doing so, the rubber would lost its stickness, just like the common rubbers that used for...
Top