You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
-
Hey all,
As I had already mentioned in some other threads last week, I was about to wrap up the testing period of the new Gewo Iconixx...
-
In that case all good, fresh they are very nice. Enjoy and check the topsheet from time to time, so you always have the best performance :)
-
Yes it is a good rubber as I mentioned in the blog but if it only lasts 1-2 months then that has to be said as well, unless you are a...
-
Yes, love at first sight.
-
Luckily, I'm a sponsored player so 4 pairs of rubbers will be enough for the season 🙂
I've been playing with ICONIXX for 4 days now...
-
I have been playing table tennis since 2002 and ICONIXX Hybrid is definitely the best rubber I have played with so far.
Wherever I...