Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Matteones's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
:ROFLMAO: No I'm happy with the Helix Platinum, I tried hybrid a bit on backhand but I really prefer tensor
Saturday at 7:48 PM
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
For me I don't feel like I give up any top end performance, what I feel I give up is a bit of serve and short receive. Opening half-long...
Thursday at 12:08 PM
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
Well I had a chance for a big tax discount and I told myself "Let's buy some dignics 09C to re-sell". That quickly became "Well since...
Thursday at 12:00 PM
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Is table tennis THE hardest sport to go professional in?
.
Just believe your trainer 😁
Sep 29, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
What is the highest level I can achieve in my career?
.
There is always a chance, it's just very very small. Being in New Zealand doesn't help either, literally no one from there has ever made...
Sep 29, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
Helix hybrid I won't test any time soon (I got it for a super deal with the helix platinums I get for my backhand), I'm starting with...
Sep 24, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?
.
I now have charged, helix hybrid 55 and D09C to try and bought a second freitas just to have a test blade and it is all your fault...
Sep 24, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
FS / FT Primorac carbon ST, SDC #1435 - Asymmetric Outer 5+2 - OFF , Stratus Powerwood Off
.
Up! SDC sold, Primorac and Powerwood price lowered
Sep 22, 2026
M
Matteones
posted the thread
FS / FT Primorac carbon ST, SDC #1435 - Asymmetric Outer 5+2 - OFF , Stratus Powerwood Off
in
Post anything you want to sell
.
SDC sold. Primorac carbon ST 91 g has been used 4 months, it's in very good conditions, no box - 55 euros Tibhar Stratus Powerwood ST...
Sep 13, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
TRADED OUT
.
UP! Last price 150 euros.
Sep 5, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
I have explained what I mean in the post I wrote after the one you posted: I have never argued D05 is forgiving, it's just another...
Sep 4, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
.
How's the charged holding up to time? I just ordered one, couldn't resist the urge, it was just 10 dollars more than hurricane...
Sep 3, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Helix platinum 55 and summer of trying
.
I haven't tried the 55 in the end, I have tried the XH (I think 52.5 hardness) and I liked it quite a lot, it's going to be my rubber on...
Sep 3, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
v100ev's post
in the thread
FZD ALC vs Viscaria are the differences actually significant? My measurements surprised me
with
Like
.
On that thought... I believe this is quite an interesting video. They also do a blind test in a next video between the blade that was...
Sep 2, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027
.
I remember watching him on the ittf circuit 20 years ago, he was a solid top 30-40 in the world ranking and he seems to really have...
Sep 1, 2026
Top