Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Matteones's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
M
Matteones
reacted to
mamedium's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
since when a rubber is doing all the work? when?
Aug 17, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
I noticed too that his movements have a tendency to become exaggerated and unbalanced especially when he is under pressure. I'd say he...
Aug 15, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?
.
Controversial opinion (and not really factual, just an impression): I think while evolution mx p is still perfectly playable, tenergy 05...
Aug 11, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
.
This review makes me really curious to try trinity charged on forehand, and the price if you can take them directly from China is very...
Aug 6, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Nationals results and updates
.
Well if I don't remember wrong, your aim was for 2200 by the end of 2026? You are almost there. Keep chasing your dream, contrary to...
Aug 6, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
KTableTennis's post
in the thread
Nationals results and updates
with
Like
.
hello guys, though I would give a quick update, I recently played at nationals and had several wins agaist 2000 players and one 2200...
Aug 6, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
TRADED OUT
.
UP! Hoping someone wants to try a national W968 for a fraction of the price!
Aug 5, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
I say buy it! I've been trying it this summer and I'll keep it for the whole season, coming from W968 national (I was trying also the...
Aug 4, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
with
Like
.
I've been testing MX-P Infinity (max sponge) for the past week on my forehand. Very fast, excellent grip with the topsheet, so lots and...
Aug 3, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
Sooooo he tried many many blades and then went right back to what he played with for all his life, but wanted his name on it and maybe...
Aug 1, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
Scarfed Garchomp's post
in the thread
Stiga Helix Platinum ( Any review )
with
Like
.
I have a sheet of M, H and XH. Used M the most, H and XH I've been swapping around, I think I have put at least 40 hours on my M and it...
Jul 29, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Stiga Helix Platinum ( Any review )
.
I am trying Helix Platinum XH on backhand and I have to say I really like it too, how do you find the durability? The discount on the...
Jul 29, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
Scarfed Garchomp's post
in the thread
Stiga Helix Platinum ( Any review )
with
Like
.
I am testing Helix Hybrid XH right now (I have Helix Platinum XH on another blade) and I don't think it is too redundant to Platinum. On...
Jul 29, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
TRADED OUT
.
Nope sorry
Jul 27, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
TRADED OUT
.
UP Price reduced at 200 euros plus shipping
Jul 27, 2026
Top