Recent content by Matteones

  1. Post your latest EJ purchase

    :ROFLMAO: No I'm happy with the Helix Platinum, I tried hybrid a bit on backhand but I really prefer tensor
  2. Post your latest EJ purchase

    For me I don't feel like I give up any top end performance, what I feel I give up is a bit of serve and short receive. Opening half-long serve and backspin in general is so much easier. Open game is equivalent, a bit more easy power and speed and less control. Oh perfectly boosted H3 was still...
  3. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Well I had a chance for a big tax discount and I told myself "Let's buy some dignics 09C to re-sell". That quickly became "Well since they're here let's just try one, why the hell not". Now I use D09C on forehand :ROFLMAO: . It is so much easier and effortless to do everything than with H3 that...
  4. What is the highest level I can achieve in my career?

    There is always a chance, it's just very very small. Being in New Zealand doesn't help either, literally no one from there has ever made it pro, and the ones who made it from Australia are very few and in between and all went to train in Asia / Europe. I think if your objective is solely "making...
  5. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Helix hybrid I won't test any time soon (I got it for a super deal with the helix platinums I get for my backhand), I'm starting with charged and then possibly D09C, I'm looking for a hybrid to keep on my second blade and to play in days in which I encounter good modern defenders or when my 8...
  6. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    I now have charged, helix hybrid 55 and D09C to try and bought a second freitas just to have a test blade and it is all your fault @victormanriquey , just wanted you to know it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  7. FS / FT Primorac carbon ST, SDC #1435 - Asymmetric Outer 5+2 - OFF , Stratus Powerwood Off

    SDC sold. Primorac carbon ST 91 g has been used 4 months, it's in very good conditions, no box - 55 euros Tibhar Stratus Powerwood ST 92 grams, also used 4 months and in very good conditions, with box - 20 euros
  8. TRADED OUT

    UP! Last price 150 euros.
  9. At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?

    I have explained what I mean in the post I wrote after the one you posted: I have never argued D05 is forgiving, it's just another flavour of (medium-)hard rubber with different specs and not very compatible with low level players (IMHO). Compared with D09C it gives a little less spin and gives...
  10. Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players

    How's the charged holding up to time? I just ordered one, couldn't resist the urge, it was just 10 dollars more than hurricane provincial and less than the national :ROFLMAO:
  11. Helix platinum 55 and summer of trying

    I haven't tried the 55 in the end, I have tried the XH (I think 52.5 hardness) and I liked it quite a lot, it's going to be my rubber on backhand for this season. I play it on the Freitas ALC, but before settling on this blade this summer I tried it on the WCQ blade too. Before it I had tried...
  12. TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027

    I remember watching him on the ittf circuit 20 years ago, he was a solid top 30-40 in the world ranking and he seems to really have retained pretty much all his skills and movement. I really like his big backhand, whilst his forehand is not entirely pleasing to my eyes.
  13. TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027

    Bastian Steger has very impressive results for someone 45 years of age.
Top