Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
ML fan's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
M
ML fan
replied to the thread
ZENITH 5.7 - Palatinus handmade
.
I have the virtuoso off- from palatinus too and it is one of the spinniest blades on serves, pushes and loops out of 40+ blades that I...
Aug 8, 2026
M
ML fan
replied to the thread
ZENITH 5.7 - Palatinus handmade
.
I also want the reviews of Pulsar ZC 6.0 as it says like the ma long 5.
Jul 24, 2026
M
ML fan
replied to the thread
[Single Ply Hinoki] Armstrong Special Compression 4, 1980s
.
I am also wondering how does armstrong no 5 compressed hinoki feel
Jul 6, 2026
M
ML fan
replied to the thread
DHS Hurricane King acB Review
.
I am curious if what blade and rubbers are you using now and what are the reasons for the switch? And how many months are you using your...
Jul 6, 2026
Top