Recent content by muhammad

  1. New Stiga blades: Luma and i1

    Can someone please share more playing characteristics of I1 please ? What does the ball's arc look like? How is the short pushes? Ease of openig against backspin, etc
  2. FS: SDC Hinoki ALC

    For sale: SDC Hinoki ALC 3+2: Hinoki, ALC, Kiri. 89.4g 6.6mm 1507Hz Balance: 2.4cm (Low) Asking price: 60 euros + shipping. Ships from the Netherlands.
  3. FS: Butterfly Outerforce ALC

    price reduced.
  4. Non-tacky maximum spin but minimum speed rubber

    Another vote for helix platinum here. It is not slow, far from Mark V and other similar rubbers, but in the same time it is far from other modern rubbers in terms of bounciness and speed. In my opinion this is one of the most underrated rubbers, gives me very hich consistency on a Harimoto...
  5. New Stiga blades: Luma and i1

    Does anyone know the composition or thickness? Stiga only mentioned the top layer. Weight is 85 grams which is less than most blades with ayous core, which may indicate that it has a kiri core, but no confirmation. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
  6. FS: Stiga carbonado 45

    Stiga Carbonado 45 flared, 91 gm, excellent condition, in box. Asking price 80 euros + shipping. Ships from the Netherlands.
  7. FS: Stiga Carbonado 90

    Stiga carbonado 90 flared, excellent condition, in box, 90 gm. Asking price 80 euros + shipping. Ships from the Netherlands.
  8. New blade to be released by Stiga this month

    I have been playing with Destiny carbon since start of December 2025. I am using Dignics 09c on both sides. I have played with Carbonado 190, 90, 45, innerforce layer ALC. I didn't try dynasty carbon. In general I prefer ayous core outer carbon blades. These are rare, I could only try them...
  9. FS: Butterfly Outerforce ALC

    FS Butterfly Outerforce ALC flared in box in excellent condition. Aksing price 65 euros+ shipping. ships from the Netherlands.
  10. LF: LG handle Nittaku blades, Fastarc G-1 & C-1, Hodges tactics book

    I see, this is price outside EU, i can see it if i use a VPN using a server in USA.
  11. LF: LG handle Nittaku blades, Fastarc G-1 & C-1, Hodges tactics book

    Also the maximum discount i can see is 25%. I don't know if this country specific price or what.
  12. LF: LG handle Nittaku blades, Fastarc G-1 & C-1, Hodges tactics book

    On which website is this price ? On tabletennis11.com its price is 180 euros.
  13. LF: LG handle Nittaku blades, Fastarc G-1 & C-1, Hodges tactics book

    I have Nittaku acoustic carbon flared large handle in box in good condition. Price is 110 euros plus shipping, ships from the Netherlands
Top