Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
p_p_p's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
p_p_p
posted the thread
Plymouth Ping Pong, new table tennis club open in Plymouth, MI
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
Hello all! For anyone in the Metro Detroit area looking for a place to regularly play table tennis, we've just opened a new club in...
Thursday at 6:14 PM
p_p_p
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair
with
Like
.
The chord is the width of the blade at the end of the handle. The smaller the chord, the more the blade bends, and conversely, the...
Sep 23, 2026
p_p_p
replied to the thread
Create your own blade.
.
Read through this thread and decided to have a go at making my own blade. 5 layer blade composition is: 1/42 inch Sipo 1/51 inch...
Sep 22, 2026
p_p_p
reacted to
passifid's post
in the thread
Starting a club on a budget - Which table would you rather play on?
with
Like
.
Just in case the OP doesn't know Matt is iirc the joola north American representative. I suspect there is a good deal to be had and he...
Aug 30, 2026
p_p_p
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Starting a club on a budget - Which table would you rather play on?
with
Like
.
If you want a good deal on tournament used world cup 25-s tables from Joola I can help get you a quote. They are 25mm ittf approved
Aug 27, 2026
p_p_p
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
Starting a club on a budget - Which table would you rather play on?
with
Like
.
I don't have anything to say about the tables, but I will say good luck and I hope it works out, because running a club doesn't seem...
Aug 27, 2026
p_p_p
posted the thread
Starting a club on a budget - Which table would you rather play on?
in
Table Tennis Equipment (Everything)
.
There is basically no table tennis club near me so I'm trying to start one on my own, however I'm not trying to spend big. I've been...
Aug 26, 2026
Top