Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Peter93's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Peter93
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
Again this game is intended for the elderly so that they can play at a pace that suits them. This was never meant for true competitive...
Jul 16, 2026
Peter93
replied to the thread
BEST MEDIUM PIPS for both chopping and attacking?
.
Alright finally tried Attack 8 L (48 deg) in ~1.0mm last night (I think it's slightly bigger like 1.1-1.2) and this was so much better...
Jul 16, 2026
Peter93
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
Interesting! I was wondering why this wasn't on BTY Japan's website, despite having seen this rubber on the LARC.
Jul 16, 2026
Peter93
reacted to
KY3333's post
in the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
with
Like
.
In Japan, only short-pips rubber is allowed in 44mm-ball matches, but in South Korea, pimple-in rubber is also permitted. For this...
Jul 16, 2026
Peter93
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
No evidence this is happening and the players would probably riot if it did. The game is marketed directly to senior citizens. Not only...
Jul 16, 2026
Peter93
replied to the thread
The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!
.
https://x.com/tibhar_japan/status/2072959682432680138 According to Tibhar Japan, Miyuu Kihara and Hibiki Tazoe have already switched to...
Jul 16, 2026
Top