Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Rub's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
R
Rub
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
In my opinion, that's wrong. They're all top tier rubber and as such none of them are plain upgrades for the other. D05 is probably the...
Sep 8, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
SorryForTheEdge's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
I like hybrid rubbers because they help with service receive and pace variation (drop shots are better). And I like tensor rubbers for...
Sep 6, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
merlin el mago's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
I used also MAX (2.15mm) thickness but it's way better Super-Thick (2.0 mm), always as FH rubber.
Sep 6, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
SorryForTheEdge's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
For me it was too bouncy on passive contact and too slow on offensive shots. I liked it more on forehand, because I loop with my FH...
Sep 6, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
As others mentioned, the main benefit of hybrids is more gears, you can play slow on the short and passive play, and go fast when you...
Sep 6, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
belllfador's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
Spend too much time with tensors. I can blame couches and TT trends, but it was my fault. T05, Xiom Omega V, R45 - too soft, too bouncy...
Sep 6, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
merlin el mago's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
Not all tensors are the same, Fastarc G-1 isn't soft & bouncy, not affected with the incoming spin when receiving services, very good...
Sep 6, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
Haven't tried them yet but have them at home, so I can tell you soon :) Gut feeling says that Rasanter C will be a between tensor...
Sep 6, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
Tensor can be hybrid but hybrid doesn't necessary mean Tensor.
Sep 6, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
SorryForTheEdge's post
in the thread
Tensor vs Hybrid rubbers
with
Like
.
Would you say Rasanter C series and Genextion is in the middle ground or tensor hybrids? They have more stickiness than something like...
Sep 6, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
with
Like
.
My sense of smell is pretty bad. If I get my nose up close and give it a good sniff, then I get that sweet booster smell!
Aug 2, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
with
Like
.
I've been playing with MX-P 50 for a few months. By comparison MX-P Infinity has more catapult and a higher arc.
Aug 2, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
with
Like
.
Too early to say. I've only had the rubber for 1 week. I will need to use it for longer.
Aug 2, 2026
R
Rub
replied to the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
.
And what about its durability?
Jul 24, 2026
R
Rub
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
with
Like
.
I've been testing MX-P Infinity (max sponge) for the past week on my forehand. Very fast, excellent grip with the topsheet, so lots and...
Jul 24, 2026
Top