SDC's latest activity

  • SDC replied to the thread SDC Handmade Blades.
    Nope. I'm trying to reduce the number of fabrics I work with, not come up with more stuff to make my life harder 😅
  • SDC replied to the thread SDC Handmade Blades.
    Well, in common language is Bull***t, but here, for copyright reasons, it's my name for big B's Blue-Stuff 😅
  • SDC replied to the thread SDC Handmade Blades.
    #1485 - 5+2 Inner - OFF-/OFF And this is the second blade, the one that was meant for the customer. It's based on a Harimoto, so it...
  • SDC replied to the thread SDC Handmade Blades.
    #1484 - 5+2 Inner - ALL+/OFF- Today we have a double post because these blades are bonded by birth. We also have a bit of a rant, sorry...
  • I don't think it's cutting corners, it's just part of mass making, I don't know how other companies do it. They could be sending those...
  • I think you can apply that logic to many things in life, there's even a saying, right? "Don't judge a book by the cover". You can judge...
  • SDC replied to the thread SDC Handmade Blades.
    #1483 - Outer A-C - OFF You don't have a lot of outer fibers blades on the market with an Ayous core, and the reason is very simple...
  • SDC replied to the thread SDC Handmade Blades.
    @wiktor145 already pointed you the right direction 🙂.
  • SDC reacted to wiktor145's post in the thread SDC Handmade Blades with Like Like.
    There is one article already https://www.sdcttblades.com/nerdy-stuff/weight-vs-balance
  • SDC reacted to Tyce's post in the thread SDC Handmade Blades with Like Like.
    Usually Sergio includes a balance measurement, which is taken from the rubber end of the handle upwards. You can get a good idea by...
  • SDC replied to the thread SDC Handmade Blades.
    It's about 0.8mm thick, so within the parameters for this type of blade. Keep in mind that the original may also vary a bit, the blades...
  • A member asked my opinion on this, so that's why I'm here. I think that Wakkibatty said pretty much everything, but let me add a few...
  • SDC reacted to Tyce's post in the thread SDC Handmade Blades with Like Like.
    Hence the quotes ;) I was aware of the irony when I typed it
  • SDC replied to the thread SDC Handmade Blades.
    #1482 - Inner A-C - OFF-/OFF N301 style blade, so basically a W968 with a Koto top ply, which doesn't really translate well in the...
  • SDC replied to the thread SDC Handmade Blades.
    Hard to kill something that's already dead, but you are totally right 😂
Top